Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Decem.

The door closed as someone entered the house,

“I’m gonna shoot you in the foot, Jaime!” And the she-devil returns,

“How was your date, with Mr. Tony?” And there it is, our native tongue once again invading the American air,

“None of your business you goddamn stalker!” The way she always seemed to know the right words made me laugh,

“Aww. I’m sorry I kept you two from fucking, just trying to keep my baby sister the innocent little thing I remember her being.”

“Oh yeah, well you can deal with the fact that I’m growing up, tightwad!” Ah Spanish.

It always had a way of making Sicily’s sharp words seem a little bit sharper than they already were.

Sicily stomped her way to her room, but not before throwing her keys at the back of my head,

“Ow! Hey, be nice Sicily! I’m helping you not get so attached to that little fucker!” Tony really was bad for her.

The last girl he got with was an old friend of mine, Rachelle. She was cute, witty, funny, and absolutely beautiful. Until Tony was finished with her. She steered clear of me for a while and she never even talked about Tony when we did get back to hanging out,

“I’m saving your skin moron!” I went back to whatever the hell it was I had been doing prior. What had I been doing before this? Oh yeah, setting up Ci’s birthday party.

Sicily is actually turning twenty in about five days. My little baby is growing up and there’s no stopping her. Maybe I should let her start learning her own lessons.

But that would mean she might get hurt and things would turn out badly. She was so delicate and so cracked, one little bump on her heart might shatter her.

We didn’t need an incident like that to happen.

I didn’t want to lose control of the one aspect of my life that I still held so dear to my heart. I’d kept my grip on her, trying to keep her from getting hurt or running away even though she tried several times.

I didn’t know what it was; I was being the best big brother I could be in our situation.

I sighed and got my phone out.

Time to call Tony.

I’m gonna be shooting myself in the foot for this but, if I want Sicily to be happy I have to make sacrifices and let her learn,

“Hey, Jaime.” He sounded a little less then pleased to have seen my face on his phone, “What do you want, moron?”

“Ci’s turning twenty on Saturday, I’m inviting you. Accept the invitation and I won’t fuck around with you two.” There was silence from the other end of the phone.

He probably though I was nuts for changing my mind so suddenly. He also was probably thinking I was messing with him,

“Wait, you’re joking right?” Ah Senor Perry, if only I were, “You really want me to come to Sicily’s birthday party? You know what this would entail, correct?” I chuckled.

You little fucker,

“Just, don’t go breaking the wrong hearts.”

“Okay. See ya later Jaime.” I nodded, forgetting that Tony couldn’t see me,

“Yeah, see you later.”

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

Oh boy, this would be an interesting year.
--------------------------
I’m so over Jaime trying to control every little aspect of my life.

It felt like lately the only aspect of my life that I had control over was my career.

Working for the San Diego Ballet is a dream come true. There wasn’t much else I wanted, other than a family who was there one-hundred percent of the time. Right now that was something I really needed more than anything.

I was close too.

I have Jaime, and my friends Mike and Vic. I almost have Tony.

If I could get Tony that would make everything so much easier on me. I’d have someone to confide my everything in and I’d have someone to hug and hold and call my own.

Jaime wasn’t going to let that happen though.

There was a knock on my bedroom door as I lay on my bed, my head stuffed into my pillow,

“What do you want?” My voice was muffled by the pillow as Jaime came into my room,

“Hey, Ci, you got plans for tomorrow night?” What the fuck are you doing, Jaime.

I thought for a moment and looked up at him,

“No, why do you ask?” He wasn’t gonna tell me why. He never did,

“’Kay, sweet.” And he was gone.

“Bye.” I made a face at the door and looked around. The clock on my wall read ten thirty. Oh my damn it wasn’t even eleven yet.

This was the earliest I’d been home from a date in a while. There’s nothing to do in this fucking house. Ooh maybe I can call Courtney. No she has rehearsal tonight. Taylor. We could go and see an actual movie.

I’d been wanting to see Avengers. And everyone had been saying that Loki is to die for.

Let’s hope his character is better than in Thor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit this was such a slow addition.

I've been kinda sick lately so I haven't had much time to write and this jam has been driving me up a wall so yeah. Hope you all like it! :D
Coms and subs por flavor?