Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Undecim

Maybe if I played some music I could get her out of my head. Maybe if there was some guitar playing I could just block out that beautiful girl.

My guitar was currently at Jaime’s place, he needed it to help some friends of his with recording their album. Speaking of the little shit, where was he?

I’d gotten to his house and his car wasn’t in the driveway when I got inside he wasn’t in his room.

It was weird coming over to his place and not finding him anywhere.

I’d never realized how big Jaime’s house was until I actually walked around in it.

As I walked past a room I heard a song playing in it. I hadn’t heard this song in a while and I kind of missed it. Well, I’m not sure if I missed the song, or the person the song reminded me of.

I stopped walking and pressed my ear against the door, listening closer to the song. When I did the door popped open, to show a larger room with a hardwood floor and mirrored walls.

The music bounced off of the walls and mirrors so effortlessly I could almost see the piano chords and guitar swirling in circles around the room. My eyes floated around until they landed on the lone figure in the room.

I almost didn’t recognize Sicily with her hair up in a tight bun like the way she had it now. I knew she was part of the San Diego Ballet Troupe but there wasn’t much more to be looked into. But now that I actually see her in her element it’s very different.

She was bent nearly in half, with her head close to touching her knees and her hands were wrapped around her ankles as her feet stood flat on the floor.

What an elegant form.

At the sound of the door opening she snapped her head up to see who it was and gasped.

At her eyes I shook my head and apologized quietly, feeling my face heat up.

Why was I getting embarrassed? It was just Sicily. Why is my heart moving so fast in my chest? My stomach is getting all fuzzy, what the hell is happening?

“Tony? What are you doing here?” She seemed so surprised to see me,

“I came to pick up my…” I let my voice trail off as Sicily began moving toward me.

She was wearing a band tee-shirt that was cut to just below her chest and short shorts that almost didn’t cover everything.

She moved slowly toward me, placing one foot in front of the other like she was in a dance,

“Your what?” She stepped over to the stereo in the corner and pressed a button, making the music stop playing,

“My guitar. I’m sorry for interrupting.” I looked at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact and began backing out of the room,

“It’s fine. You didn’t interrupt anything. I was just finishing.” She followed me out of the room, shutting the door behind herself.

There was an awkward silence as we both walked to the kitchen, nether of us having anything to continue the conversation with.

When we reached the kitchen Sicily got water from the fridge and I went to the couch in the living room, collapsing down on the soft cushions.

I loved this couch so much.

I’m gonna steal it from Jaime.

I don’t think it’ll fit in my car, though. Thank the lord for whoever made hacksaws.

I chuckled at my own, stupid, little thought and stared at the TV screen.

Or instead of taking it home I could just fuck Sicily on it. It could hold up to the abuse. It is Jaime’s couch after all. It’s seen much worse than sex in its days in this house.

When Jaime and I get drunk we get a little rowdy, and the nights often times end in wrestling matches or ridiculously stupid play-fights.

In many of these drunken fights we’d pull our friends in and it’d turn into a small brawl, some of us coming out with split lips, black eyes, bloody noses. But it was all fun.

Jaime had a pretty hard swing though. His kicks were another thing to look out for too. He busted my ribs once when we were messing around at a friend’s birthday party, that’s just one thing that one has to worry about with Jaime.

The little shit had the rage of a bull.

There was one unfortunate event where he caught his ex-girlfriend cheating on him. Needless to say the guy who made the mistake of getting with his girl walked away with a broken arm and nose.

He always had a way of letting things get a little out of hand.

Jaime was a big guy, even though there’s a good foot between the top of his head and mine, Jaime was a force to be reckoned with.

He always played a lot of soccer when he was younger so his legs had gotten to the point where he could kick a wall in if he really wanted to.

Maybe I should stop thinking about what he could possibly do to me if he caught Sicily and I doing anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
AGH this chapter was so feely and so just asjkdghblh i almost didn't want to do it but you guys need to see Tony's "sensitive" side :)
Coms and Subs? Por favor?