Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Tredecim. (Formerly Cruella and her Deville)

“Sicily!” Nat shouted my name over the music and laughter that was echoing through the house, “Oh my god! I missed you so much! How’s San Diego been for you?” I pulled her in for a tight hug and she did the same,

“She’s been fabulous! How was the Motherland?” Nat and I walked from the front of the house to the living room where people had congregated,

“Oh you know, the mother-in-law has been going nuts, talking about our wedding…” I let my mind drift away from the conversation as I noticed an ominous figure enter the room.

He was tall and slender, wearing a black, suede, suit jacket over a white button up shirt with black pants and black snake skin boots. His black hair was slicked back, showing the stripe of white on the underside. To top off his devilish charm he had a pencil-thin mustache that was waxed to points.

He had a woman on his arm that looked to be half his age. She had luscious curves with big, curly hair and dark colored lipstick and eye make up. She was Latin looking and was wearing a black dress that had a dark fur lining along the neckline that fell off her shoulders.

They were the perfect match.

Cruella and her Deville,

“I’ll be right back, Nat.” I patted her arm and started to walk toward the couple at the door,

“Sicilia!” I hate the way he says my name like he never left, “How are you darling?” He’s been working on his English,

“I was doing pretty well, up until when you walked in.” My tone was menacing as I walked past him and his date. I bet he picked her up on the way here,

“Sicilia!” I can’t believe he’s calling after me like I hurt him, “Darling, wait!”

“Don’t ‘Darling’ me.” I shot back at him, shutting everyone in the near vicinity up, “You didn’t wait when I asked. Why should I wait for you?” The tears were threatening my eyes as I turned back toward the kitchen, moving quickly to where Jaime had the drinks.

I needed to get him out of my head.

I reached up into the pine wood cabinets, grabbing the bottle of vodka we had and then going to the fridge for some cherry seven-up,

“Slow down there, pretty lady.” A familiar voice and hand stopped me from pouring a large cup full of the intoxicating mixture.

I snapped my head up toward Tony’s and he just laughed at me,

“What’s got your chain all jerked up?” He pushed the vodka away from my hands,

“My dad is here. He’s going to ruin everything. Why did he come back now? He was never here before. And he brought his fucking whore with him.” I was leaning against the counter top, taking long sips from my drink.

It was sweet and had a punch to it,

“You have to let him go, okay?” Tony’s words were a touch slurred as he slipped his arm over my shoulders, “Just let him go and let everything you ever feel tonight go.” He must have been so drunk.

Oh well. I guess it’s time for me to join him.

I took another drink from my mix of death and was already starting to feel the buzz of vodka in my appendages.

Oh boy. Good, good family fun tonight.

-------------------------------------

Three hours and who knows how many drinks later and Tony and I are dancing in the middle of the dancefloor, me grinding up against him with his hands on my hips, and neither of us giving a fuck who saw.

My dad could gawk all he wanted about how his daughter turned out so terrible. I couldn’t care less.

I turned around so I was facing Tony and continued to dance with him, wrapping my arms over his shoulders.

“Rain Over Me” started playing on the small PA system we’d had set up and I laughed.

This was the song Tony and I danced to when we met.

I put my hands on the back of his neck, pulling him so I could speak into his ear,

“Catch me if you can.” And with that I did my best to vanish in the crowd.

After a minute or so of struggling through the crowd of people saying happy birthday and high fiving me I finally emerged on the other side of the floor, escaping around the stairwell until I came to the entrance to our secret basement.

I waited there until Tony caught my eye, hooking my finger upward as a form of trying to get him to come to me.

He did as I suggested and walked toward the back of the stairwell, following me down the steps into the lavishly furnished basement.

It was a small room, with maroon carpet and deep, purple cushions everywhere.

Tony snuck up behind me as I made my way to one of the corners, grabbing my sides and tickling them softly.

I giggled and pushed him off of me,

“Nuh-uh.” I wagged my finger and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down onto the carpeted floor.

He kissed my lips softly as he crawled over my body.

Flashbacks from the night we met started to flood my mind, and I hoped that tonight would turn out differently,

“Wait.” Dammit. So close, “Ci, I have something I have to say.” Tony why. Why now when I’m so fucking close to having sex with you?!

“What’s going on, Tone?” He sat back and I sat up with him,

“I have these feelings. For you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend.” Oh my god. Was that the jack talking?

A relationship? With me? Me? Of all people! Why did he pick me?

I just kind of stared at him, a confused look on my face. You know the one.

Where your eyebrows get all scrunched together and you half frown at the person. Yeah, that one.

Tony shook his head and sat up, crossing his ankles and holding his knees up between his arms,

“Sorry it was a stupid question.” He shook his head again and I couldn’t stop what I did next.

I crawled onto him and kissed his lips, deeply, moving mine against them.

Maybe this would be enough of an answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? and maybe some subscriptions?