Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Quattuordecim.

I couldn’t help but watch, pained, as Sicily snapped at our father, tearing him apart in front of several of our friends. It’s not like he didn’t deserve to see what he did to her.

But still, if she’d waited just a little bit longer to blow up it would have been better. I sighed and excused myself from the small group of people I’d been standing with to go greet the man, who may have just ruined the night,

“Hey, Dad. You might want to give Sicily some space.” He nodded. Good he could understand when I spoke English,

“I know. I just feel bad for not being there for her sooner.” She’d like to hear that. Not really. She’d just about punch him in the face,

“You should have thought of that before you left.” I didn’t mean for my voice to come out as menacingly as it did. He hurt my little sister. Nobody deserved to be hurt by someone they loved.

Even if he was a narcissistic asshole.

My baby sister didn’t deserve anything like the abandonment she was being forced to go through.

I sighed and moved into the kitchen, ducking behind the wall between the bulk of the kitchen and the living room.

Tony was leaning on the counter next to Sicily, no doubt sweet talking his way into her heart like he did every pretty girl he met,

“You have to let him go, okay? Let him and everything else go.” I peeked around the corner of the wall and watched as Tony traced his fingers, mindlessly over her arm.

No Ci, please don’t go down stairs with him.

I almost begged her out loud, but knowing she wouldn’t listen to me I kept my big mouth shut.

I shook my head and walked back into the living room. Maybe I could find some cutie to dance with.

---------------------------------------------

“FUCK!” I let myself moan, loudly, as Tony fucks me senseless.

Well I finally got my piece of Tony ass and, let me tell you, it was one sweet, sweet little morsel.

As he finished Tony collapsed on top of me, the weight of his chest bearing down on mine. But before too long he rolled off of me, relaxing on the floor next to me.

Yeah that’s right, we fucked in the middle of my basement and it was the best fucking time on Earth.

As Tony lay next to me he wrapped his arm across my abdomen and cuddled his nose into my neck, kissing it softly. I kissed his, still sweaty, hair and hugged him softly. Wow, maybe this relationship actually would go somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller