Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Quindecim.

When I woke up the next morning it was sunny out and I had no idea where I was.

What the hell happened last night?

I squinted my eyes and sat up as best I could, shield them from the blinding morning sun. The bright light didn’t help the pounding hangover I had. I groaned and looked around at everything that was in the room, thinking I might be able to get at least a little bit oriented.

The room was white with a good bit of windows in the walls. I let myself collapsed back onto the bed I was lying on and blinked, hard before staring at who was lying next to me.

It was Sicily. Oh me oh my, what a gorgeous little girl. Maybe I can do something nice for her. I know, I’ll make her breakfast.

I scooted closer to her and kissed her forehead. She whimpered quietly and moaned, letting her body slide into mine.

After that I almost didn’t want to get up. She was so amazing as she was just laying there, innocently sleeping in those egg shell sheets. The way her dark hair stood out so perfectly against them, my mind began flitting through my memories of Vanessa.

She looked just like Vanessa.

No she didn’t.

Vanessa was a snake. She even had green colored hair. I don’t even know why I would have wanted to be with her.

Sicily was nothing like Vanessa.

Sicily was sweet, funny, talented, and she was actually real.

Sicily wasn’t just some girl I saw through a haze of good looks. Not that Vanessa had any good looks anyway.

I put my arm over my eyes so I could look at Sicily better. She had smudged her make up and her hair was a tangled mess atop her head. She was still beautiful no matter what.

By this point I’d given up trying to keep myself from falling for her. She was too amazing for that.

The day she stumbled into my lap was when I fell for her.

I mean, not when we met. The day after, in the restaurant. She was perfect, she was funny, witty, entertaining.

Last night was the true test though, it solidified that she was my number one.

I mean, when you find someone as good looking and charming as she is you have to make sure she can fuck right.

And oh my god, being a dancer greatly aids the ability to have a good fuck.

I chuckled at my thought and kissed her forehead again,

“Goodmorning, baby.” I mumbled into her skin as she began moving in the sheets.

She started moaning to life and looked up at me. Despite the heavy scent of alcohol on her breath she looked every bit of the perfect little lady.

Her baby blue irises stood out against her bloodshot whites,

“Hey.” She scooted up and wrapped her arms over my shoulders, nuzzling her nose into my neck, “What time is it.” I could feel her breath against my skin as she mumbled,

“I dunno. Early?” I didn’t answer her but instead just held her shoulders in my arms.

This was so perfect. Everything about it.

Her naked body laying next to mine, her dark hair and skin standing out against the white sheets. God she was so perfect,

“Where are we?” I picked my head up and looked around.

Was this Sicily’s room?

“Your place, I think.” I scooted back from Sicily and looked down at her beautiful face, “Have I ever told you, you’re drop dead gorgeous?” I pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

She laughed softly and kissed my lips,

“Have you ever heard of beating around the bush?” I laughed at how she hated my bluntness,

“You should go back to sleep, so I can surprise you with a breakfast in bed.” Sicily shook her head as I got up from the bed we were on,

“Let’s go make breakfast together.” I laughed at her as she put on a pair of shorts and the shirt I was wearing last night.

It hung so low that one who didn’t know otherwise would have thought her to not be wearing anything on her lower areas.

Sicily walked over to my side of the bed and grabbed my hand trying to get up,

“But mom. I don’t wanna go to school!” I pulled her back onto the bed by her waist and kissed the back of her neck, “Stay in and cuddle with me?”

Woah. Where did that come from?

“Only for a bit.” She rolled back toward me and kissed my lips again.

So sweet, so beautiful is she who breaks the cycle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Late update but it's time to peer into Tony's brain once and for all!
Yaaaaayyyyyyyy Baby boy has feelings! :D
Coms subs and recs? Please?