Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Sedecim

I caught voices as I walked past Sicily’s dance room besides Sicily’s and her track’s,

“Come on, you just have to trust me okay?” Was she trying to teach someone to dance?

“I feel so stupid though.” Tony.

I told myself I wouldn’t do anything to them ‘cause God knows I heard what they did last night. I never thought Sicily would be such a loud yeller.

Hearing the sounds she made last night kind of took away the fact that she was still innocent. Ha, no. She was no innocent little girl anymore. I just hope they were safe about everything.

‘Cause good lord, if I am an uncle before Sicily is married someone’s getting their dick chopped off.

I knocked on the door as I continued walking down the hallway,

“Tony, kitchen. Now.” I walked down the hall into the kitchen and started getting some stuff out of the fridge.

As I was placing things on the counter to start making an omelet Tony came out and sat at the island in the center of the kitchen,

“How was last night?” He looked around nervously. Oh yeah he definitely slept with her,

“It was,” Hesitation is a detective’s best friend, “Fun.”

“Don’t fucking lie. I heard you two.” He seemed amazed that I was as pissed as I am, “I specifically told you to not do anything!” I turned back to him, snapping violently,

“Well sorry! You want me to just break her heart now?!” Tony started to let his voice elevate, “Or would you rather she be happy?! Jaime you are not gonna stop this from happening!”

You little shit,

“And why not?! She’s my sister! You shouldn’t have anything to do with her!” By now Tony and I were shouting at each other. If Sicily heard us, oh well. She’d have to deal with this fight eventually,

“Jaime! You don’t fucking get it! She’s an adult! She’s fucking twenty, Jaime!” He had stood up now and was around on my side of the table, “You can’t keep controlling her like she’s five! Let her GO!”

No. I’m not letting her go. No matter what you say.

What happened next is a blur.

I remember feeling my heart begin to race and the muscles in my arm tensing and then Tony was leaning back against the counter, covering his eye with his hand.

What the fuck did I just do?

“Jaime! What the hell?!” Sicily came running into the kitchen, grabbing Tony by his shoulders and pushing him up so she could see him, “What did you do?!”

I couldn’t answer her. I didn’t know what I did.

Did I punch him? Throw something at him?

“Tony, no don’t.” I was snapped from my haze as Tony’s fist hit my jaw.

Oh my god.

I stumbled back from them and slammed into the counter behind me. Damn Tony had a good swing on him,

“Tony come on, you don’t want to get mixed up anymore. Please.” My mind continued to spin as Sicily dragged Tony out of the house,

“No, Ci.” My voice was a mumble as I tried to get her to stop, “Wait, no.” I tried walking after them, stumbling into the walls and fridge as I went, “Ci. Come back.”

And then the front door slammed shut.

I just lost my little sister to my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was soooo short but I needed to write it! I owed you Cara! ;)
Coms Subs and Recs? If you like it that it...