Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Viginti Quattour.

“This isn’t FAIR!” Sicily shouted as she slammed the door to Tony’s apartment behind herself. Tony was moving slowly next to her, trying to not get himself killed by her apparent anger.

Sicily stomped her way from the front door of the small, North Park apartment into the living room that was hardly furnished, having only a couch and a television complete with entertainment center.

Tony didn’t like when people got angry, especially not the people he cared about most,

“Sicily, he’ll be fine. Believe me.” Tony had hoped Jaime would be fine. He knew the pain of losing a loved one all too well.

Having lost both his father and mother at a young age he knew exactly that Sicily wanted to get rid of whoever shot Jaime. If he knew who had done it, he would have been on a hunt to find and be rid of the shooter. He believed nobody deserved to have their family ripped away from them. He also knew that Jaime was going to be fine, having had several times to deal with the San Diego emergency center.

Broken arms, legs, and car accidents had taught him that they were good at what they did.

Tony sighed as Sicily huffed to the couch and sat down, angrily,

“I hope to God he’ll be okay.” Her voice was just below speaking level and Tony was amazed he’d heard it. Having been a musician for the time he had been he didn’t have much in the sense of hearing quiet things,

“He will. I know the staff that was taking care of him. He’s in good hands.” Sicily was amazed at this. Tony KNEW the staff taking care of Jaime?

“You know them?” Tony sat down next to Sicily, making the small sofa creak slightly under his weight,

“Uh yeah, I’ve been in and out of the hospital a few times.” Sicily was amazed by the fact that her boyfriend had been in and out of the hospital, “You know, car accidents, skateboard accidents, falling off platforms during shows.” Tony played it off like it was nothing.

Sicily was completely mortified. She thought Tony had been the safest person out there. Apparently she thought wrong,

“But, you know what I think would make you feel better?” Tony spoke slyly as he slid toward her on the brown sofa.

Sicily crossed her arms and stuck her chin up, knowing exactly what Tony was getting at,

“How about we have a little angry, make-up sex?” Sicily looked at him, her faced shrouded by the distain she suddenly felt, although the amount of bluntness he used was kind of turning her on, “C’mon. I can lock the front door and we can fuck, right here, right now. Nobody to interrupt us, nobody who would give a damn if I made you fucking scream.” Tony had moved so his lips were brushing up against Sicily’s ear and she could feel his boner through the thick material of both their jeans on her leg.

Sicily’s face was beginning to heat up and turn a brilliant shade of rouge as Tony started kissing along her neck. She was surprised that her boyfriend of barely twelve hours was practically begging her to have sex with him. She tried shifting away from him, only barely though, as Tony slipped his hands behind her back, pushing her shirt upward.

Moments later Tony’s lips were on Sicily’s, kissing, hungrily, at the lip glossed bits of flesh. She wasn’t fighting it; in fact, Sicily wanted it just as much as Tony did. She needed to feel that feeling of being completely intertwined with someone.

Tony’s lips tasted so sweet and salty against Sicily’s as he slipped his tongue in between them. The bubble gum like organs played with each other as Tony’s hands found their way into Sicily’s jeans, trying to get closer to her.

At the feeling of Tony’s hands on her skin Sicily let out a soft moan, the sound nearly getting lost against the boy’s lips.

With the inability to stand being on the bottom Sicily pressed her hands to Tony’s shoulders and rolled them both onto the floor until she was lying on top of him, holding him to her by his collar. Tony’s hands came out from Sicily’s ass and pulled her shirt up so she could remove it the rest of the way and toss it across the room to the kitchen.

As they were separated, Tony removed his own shirt and Sicily stopped, staring at him before going on to place nips and bites along his chest and abdomen. Tony’s eyes fluttered at the feeling of Sicily’s lips playing over his tattooed skin so softly.

Maybe sober sex really was better than being fucking wasted and just doing it because of the raging hormones.

His fingers slipped into Sicily’s black tresses as she slipped her tongue up his side, the muscular organ sliding effortlessly over his skin.

Sicily pressed her body down on his, grinding her hips downward and eliciting a breathy moan like sigh from Tony’s lips.

Tony couldn’t take it; he needed to get between those fucking legs. He put his hand on one of Sicily’s shoulders and pushed her, roughly, onto her back, his eyes and actions hazed over with lust as he stared at her shirtless body. Sicily looked behind him sheepishly, and her cheeks began reddening before Tony attacked her collarbone and neck with his lips.

He felt Sicily wrap her legs around his waist as he ground down on her, eliciting a hungry moan from the dancer. He quickly began undoing her jeans and sliding his hand down the front of them. Sicily hadn’t felt this relaxed since before Jaime had been shot.

Then again it wasn’t exactly a relaxed feeling. Just that of immense pleasure radiating from places unbeknownst to the outside world.

Tony’s hands moved further down from her crotch to her legs, pushing the thick denim off of her body. Sicily pulled her hands from Tony’s bare back and pushed the jeans the rest of the way off of her body, kicking the thick material away from them,

“Fuck.” Her voice came out as a breathy whisper as Tony slipped his hand into her underwear, sliding a single finger into her.

Sicily’s shoulders hunched forward and her back bent in such a way not thought possible by the average human as a pang of pain and pleasured flowed, effortless through her body.

She moaned quietly into Tony’s lips as he kissed them hungrily. He moved his hand that wasn’t already occupied up Sicily’s back, unhooking the black bra she was wearing under her tee shirt. The material on the supportive piece of clothing was soft, feeling almost like satin against his bare chest. Sicily’s hands slipped from Tony’s back and slid down to his waist, beginning to push his jeans down his waist.

Tony pulled his hand from Sicily and pushed the pants the rest of the way down his body, allowing Sicily to push him onto his back as he kicked them off,

“Come here, you.” Tony grabbed Sicily behind her back and felt the heat that had started to accumulate there; pulling her down so she was completely pressed against him.

They lay there like that for a moment, not kissing, not even doing anything sexual. Just lying there with Sicily pressed, hard, against Tony’s body. He could feel her ribs as they moved slowly with her breaths and her heart as it beat wildly in her chest, pushing lust throughout her body.

But it was only a moment before Sicily kneeled, her legs straddling Tony’s waist, above him. Tony bucked his hips upward, hungry to actually feel her skin on his, and Sicily moaned at the feeling of his hard on pressing up against her.

Sicily couldn’t take the feeling of being so close, but so far from this one escape she had from the stress of having had her brother get shot.

At the thought of Jaime, Sicily slammed her lips into Tony and hooked one finger into his boxers, pulling them part way down until her arm could reach no more. Tony laughed into the kiss and removed his undergarments for Sicily, before removing her’s as well.

Now they were laying on the carpet, skin to skin, chest to chest, Sicily’s soft whimpers of want echoing across the room. Without as much as a warning Tony slid himself into Sicily, making her gasp against his lips. She’d felt him before but it was nothing like this then. Then again she was also wasted when they did end up fucking.

Sicily reveled in the pain and pleasure that came with Tony, throwing her head back and rolling it forward so her hair fell around her face, creating a type of veil, shrouding her from Tony.

He slipped a hand through her dark tresses, figuratively piercing the veil that kept that beautiful face from him. In that moment he decided maybe he should slow down a bit for this.

No, Sicily could handle him. She’d done it once before. She can do it again.

They spent the next fifteen minutes or so, tangling each other’s hair and shouting each other’s names until they couldn’t breathe, let alone move to another section of the house.

By the end of their escapades, Tony and Sicily had found their way into the bedroom, having collapsed onto the bed in sheer exhaustion. They were both covered in sweat, from head to toe, and were panting heavily and slowly with the steady rhythm of their hearts pounding against the solid cage of their ribs.

Sicily lay on the left of Tony who was on his back, his long, black hair splayed out over the pillow. Sicily lay on her side, staring at Tony through exhausted blue orbs that were still hazed with a bit of lust.

Sicily slipped her arm over Tony’s chest and he wrapped his over the back of her shoulders, holding her body close to his. It was a summery evening so Tony dare not pull the covers over them. They had nothing to worry about. Mike and Vic were at the hospital waiting to see Jaime and Jaime, well he was lying on a bed with a tube down his throat. Or maybe not. They were removing it when Tony and Sicily had left maybe by now it was out and he was breathing on his own.

As Sicily and Tony were laying there she sat up, suddenly remembering something she really wished she hadn’t.

“Oh my god.” Her hand flew to her mouth as she swung her legs off the side of the bed.

Tony stared at her, confused as to what the sudden fear was.

“Sicily, what’s wrong, you okay?” He sat up next to her, putting his hand on her back.

Sicily slowly, silently, shook her head, her hand not moving from her mouth.

What she’d remembered had never even crossed her mind before her and Tony had sex, it never would have.

She’d recently changed from using the pill birth control to the shot. As in two days ago. And the doctor had told her the delay between the two took normally up to a week. Tony hadn’t worn a condom, thinking Sicily was fine.

“I-I don’t know.” Sicily’s voice was barely above a whisper as she stared at the ground. She had just gotten the lead roll in a certain Russian Ballet and she couldn’t lose it with the possibility of having a child. “Shit, Tony. M-my birth control. I-I switched to the shot on Friday.” She stared, wide eyed at the floor. “Fuck if I get pregnant I’m out of the show.”

Then it hit Tony; his girlfriend wasn’t- at the moment- on birth control and he hadn’t thought to put a condom on. He looked wide eyed at Sicily,

“You mean-.” He cut his sentence short and Sicily nodded, “Oh fuck no.” He shook his head, disbelieving of what Sicily was suspecting, “No no no no no. You can’t be- This can’t happen!” He was starting to get more and more scared by the second. He wasn’t ready to be a father. He was twenty-five for god’s sake! He didn’t even have a steady job, he was barely able to take care of himself! How was he going to be able to take care of him, Sicily and a baby?

Sicily collapsed back onto the bed and sighed, “You know what? Fuck it. Let’s just wait and find out and then see how things play out from there.” Sicily seemed to have a rational head on her shoulders while Tony was sitting on the bed, having a mini-mental breakdown, “If I do end up being pregnant my dad can help and so can my mom and I’m sure Jaime would want to help me-“

“No, don’t mix Jaime into this. He has too much to deal with; with everything that’s happened to him.” Tony interrupted Sicily as she rolled onto her side to look at him, “We can figure this out. If my family has to help, I’m sure they can. Let’s just not bug Jaime, okay?” He lay down next to Sicily and grabbed her in his arms.

Even though this was fucking him over, it fucked over Sicily even more, the least he could do was be there for her.

As Sicily lay in his arms, contemplating the possibilities that came with having a child Tony let his mind wander to how the hell he got so mixed in with the confusion of this whole relationship.

He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes, wanting to escape into the beauty of the dream world. Tonight all he saw was Sicily smiling and laughing and then her lying on the floor, blood draining from her head.

When he woke up from the dream he shook his head decidedly and looked down at Sicily who had fallen asleep in his arms. No more sex before bed for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT TOOK SO LONG! Mostly because i didn't like the way the sex was going so i got lazy and sped it up o~o hope ya'll like it!

SUSPENSE! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN!