Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Viginti Quinque.

When woke up I was lying in a bed, naked and next to Tony. My mind began to race trough everything that had happened the night before as I sat up and wrapped my arms over my stomach. This shouldn't be happening, not to me at least.

I peeled the blanket from underneath Tony and wrapped around myself before standing up and walking to the window, staring out at what little I could see of the beach. I let out a long, drawling sigh and rubbed my forehead.

Maybe I wasn't actually pregnant. There was always that chance that I was fine and that nothing would develop. I wasn't having a child. Not yet.

I heard Tony's bed creak as he started to move around on it and turned back so I was facing him. His hair was a mess atop his head and he had red rings under and around his eyes. Fuck.

He must've woken up in the night with the realization that he might actually be becoming a father at such a young age. I hoped to god that he didn't have the feeling of guilt that I knew he would. Regardless it wasn't his fault. He didn't know that I'd just switched birth controls. He couldn't have known anything.

Unless he was reading my mind or anything. Which, uh, I don't think a twenty-six year-old turtle is capable of doing.

I sighed and walked back to the bed, sitting next to him and putting my hand on his leg. He gave me a forced half smile before grabbing me in a tight hug. I let my body lean into his and before anything else happened I felt a warm, wet thing drip onto my shoulder.

Tony was crying,

"I'm so sorry." He whispered into my ear, his voice shaking so softly it was nearly unnoticeable. I turned and wiggled onto his lap, hugging his shoulders tightly,

"Please don't cry over me." I nearly begged him as he let the tears slip down his face, landing on my shoulder in silent sadness,

"This was my fault. I shouldn't have done anything to you last night." His arms went, loosely around my waist as I held him, resting my head against the side of his,

"No. It wasn't. Don't say that." My voice was a whisper in his ear as I hugged him tighter.

The tears only came faster from him and his arms tightened around my waist,

"Please, stop, Tony. I shouldn't be cried over. Please."

"I-I'm so sorry." His voice shook more noticeably as he held me.

It was all I could do to sit there and hold him. That was what he'd done for me at my most vulnerable, it's only proper I do the same for him.

After he was finished with blaming himself for the possibility that I might be pregnant, he stared at me for a good two minutes before whispering three words as he kissed my lips so softly,

"I love you." His voice was a low murmur as he placed the softest kiss on my lips.

Even though his lips barely whispered against mine I could feel the real meaning behind his words.

He wanted to be there for me, even if shit got bad, and he had a child. He would deal with my moodiness and the hormones and the stupid cravings if it came down to it. He'd help with Jaime's recovery-

Jaime.

When he pulled away from me I smiled and put my hand behind his head, pulling him in for a tight hug,

"Tony, thank you. For being so nice." He looked back at me and smiled, "You barely know me and may be the father of my child and are my brother's best friend. But you're the best thing that's happened to me and you're sticking with me." I continued to say things like that until Tony decided it was enough and just kissed me again.

"You're so cute when you talk too much." He bumped his forehead into mine and brushed a piece of stray hair from my face,

"You know, we should go see Jaime. It's about time he'd be waking up." It wasn't until now that Tony realized how late it was in the afternoon and got up out of bed to look out the window.

Outside the world was continuing on. Cars were driving, people were walking and stores were opening for the people walking and driving to go to. They were all continuing on like there was nothing else that mattered. Like there was no big life changing thing happening.

They continued on like it was nothing.

I let out a frustrated sigh and picked up Tony's tank top from the floor, pulling it on over my bare body.

It hung loosely on me, the sleeve holes going down to the middle of my rib cage, showing off a little bit of my side boob. The front donned a hand in the form of the "A-Okay" sign and across a banner going along the wrist of the hand was "Love Before Glory is A-Okay" In typewriter font.

I didn't bother to put any kind of pants on, seeing as we weren't going to see Jaime until we'd both showered and gotten at least a little bit decently cleaned.

I turned back to Tony's bed and sat down next to him on the mattress. He was staring off at the black sheets, a look of sorrow on his face,

"Baby, don't look like that. Please, if it happens, it happens. It's not your fault." I kissed his cheek and cuddled my nose into his neck, "You'll be fine."

I don't know why I said that last part, but it got Tony's attention and he looked at me like I was mental,

"Sicily, I know I'll be fine, I'm just worried that I completely fucked you over." He put his arm over my shoulder and kissed my temple,

"Tony." I looked at him and pursed my lips, "Stop saying that, please." He nodded,

"Okay." I watched Tony as he stood up and reached down to me.

At first I'd expected him to just pull me up but instead he pulled the blanket off of me and lifted me, bridal style, carrying me from the bedroom to the bathroom.

I let my head rest on his chest, and listened to his heart beat and he held me so softly. When we got to the bathroom he let me slide down from his arms so I was standing on the floor.

He kissed my lips softly and must've started the shower because next thing I knew we were being covered in hot water.

I'd completely disregarded that I was wearing Tony's shirt and stood in the shower, leaning into his body as he held me.

We didn't say a word to each other as we let the warm water play over our skin and down into the drain. It felt like it was washing away all the worry and the hate and the sadness until all that was left was me and Tony standing with each other.

For a moment Tony reached away from me, grabbing a bottle from the shelf and squirting some of the contents onto my head,

"Your hair smells gross." The way he said that made me giggle quietly.

I stood in front of Tony as he massaged the shampoo into my hair, making thick, white, bubbles begin to fluff up on my head. Half way through him doing this I wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him so tightly I could feel his heart pulsing against his ribs.

I leaned my head back and let the water slide over me, washing the bubbled away and letting the water slip down my face. As I was in this kind of half bent position Tony leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my neck. Not biting, not leaving a hickey, not doing anything like that.

Just kissing me.

When his lips left my neck I looked at him pressed my lips against his, so innocently, and felt my knees begin to go weak.

This was so perfect.

Maybe if the shower were a waterfall somewhere it'd be even better.

But for now I'll take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY it took so long! Next chapter is another hospital scene!
BE READY FOR FEELS.
like legit get your tissue box ready for this shit man.

Anyway.. Coms recs and subs? Bitte?