Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Viginti Octo

When morning came I was lying on my bed alone.

Sicily had spent the night on the couch and I in my bed. What drove her to do that, I don't know but it was enough to make me feel even worse about the whole situation.

She knew about what I did and she knew I hurt myself over her. It hurt so much more than I would have liked it to.

I let my arm stretch out across the small mattress, feeling the cold sheets as they lay, empty, next to me. I grabbed the pillow next to mine and hugged it tightly, it smelled like her.

I took a deep breath of her scent and let out a long sigh, staring across the room at the slightly opened door. I sat up on my bed and looked around the room. Maybe I should apologize. She'd never accept it. Sicily was too hard headed to accept something like that.

I sighed again and let my body fall down onto the mattress with a soft thud.

I am so over this drama.

Then I heard someone open the door and my ears perked at the sound. I turned my head to see Sicily standing in the doorway, staring at me sadly. I stood up and walked over to her, grabbing her in a soft apologetic hug.

I felt her lips press softly against my bare chest her arms slink, slowly around my waist,

"I'm so sorry, Ci-" I tried apologizing to her but she stopped me by placing a finger on my lips,

"Don't apologize, please. This is nobody's fault." She brought her hand from my lips and put it on the side of my face, stroking my cheek gently, "In fact I have some things I want to show you." Oh. Uh. What?

"Things?" She walked with me back to my bed and sat down on it with me, crossing her legs before taking her shirt off to show some small cuts and scars on her abdomen.

How the hell did I not notice those?

"These are from when I was still new in the dancing world and the other dancers would tear me apart." She pointed to a smaller, deeper cut , "That was when Kathryn Stelse told me I was fat and uncoordinated." She pointed to another that was closer to her hip, "When the first guy I really thought I loved broke my heart." Her finger moved to a deeper one near her ribs, "When I realized I was completely and utterly unwanted."

That cut deep. She wasn't unwanted. I wanted her. I wanted her more than anything. She was so utterly perfect to me,

"Sicily, listen to me." I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her so she was looking at me, "You are perfect. Don't listen to any of them. You're perfect. No matter what anyone says, you are so perfect to me and you're everything I want. I know I may not have known you for very long, but you really are so much better than anything I've ever had. I mean normally after I fuck a girl I dump her but, you." I shrugged and let my hands drop to her's, holding them softly, "There was something more to you than a good fuck. And now I found it." I kissed her lips sweetly, "You're you. And that's all I could ever ask for."

Before I could stop her Sicily pressed her lips against mine.

They tasted sweet and nowhere near like alcohol like the last few times we'd done this. Her lips moved slowly with mine and our tongues wrestled with each other back and forth between our mouths.

Sicily slipped onto my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist. She pushed me, slowly back down onto my bed and then stopped.

I smiled and remembered what she'd remembered,

"Maybe after?" Sicily smiled and nodded, letting her body lay against mine.

To feel that weight on my chest was so nice. Let's make up for lost time.

It felt like forever that we were lying on my bed like that until I felt something rumble against my stomach,

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" I shouted as I rolled her off of me.

No lie that really did scare me, "That was not natural!" I stared at her, wide eyed and she just laughed at me,

"That was me being hungry, LET'S GO GET FOOD!" She stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to my feet and walking with me to get a shower and get dressed before we left the apartment to get breakfast.

One month.

That's all.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWW BONDING MOMENT!