Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Triginta

"To-Tony?" Sicily's voice barely came through the phone as I stared off at the ground.

No, I can't be becoming a father. No. My heart began to race in my chest and it felt as though it might burst against my rib cage. My breathing accelerated to the point that it almost became impossible to get any air to my lungs. My hands began to shake and if it hadn't been for me sitting I would have been collapsed on the floor.

My eyes began darting over the surface of the carpet from the eighties, looking for a way to get out of this.

I can't leave Sicily. Not right now. No she needs me too much, I got her into this mess, I can stick with her until it's over. Not that something like this will ever be over.

She'll have the baby, sure, but then what? I can't leave her on her own to try and take care of the child. She's too head strong to accept help from anyone who offers. I'm sure Jaime's mom would love to help. Jaime would help us out too.

He's always been there for me.

I don't think he'd be too happy if he found out I actually got his little sister pregnant.

She can't tell him,

"Si-Sicily, you can't tell Jaime about this. Plea-"

"I can't do that to him." I could almost see her shaking her head, "Tony, you know I have to tell him. He is just as anx-"

"No, please, just hold off telling him for a while. Please. That will give me time to patch things up with Jaime." I pleaded her, quietly trying not to draw too much attention to myself as I saw my boss across the room from me.

He must've seen me, because he started to move in my direction,

"Baby, I have to go, don't you dare call Jaime and tell him." I nearly made a threat before I hung up the phone and slipped it into my pocket,

"Tony!" My boss's burly voice caught my ear as he approached me, his arms open wide like he was amazed I was just sitting around, "What in hell's name are you doing just sitting there?" I let out a sigh and scratched the back of my head nervously,

"Sorry, Xander." I apologized quietly and hopped off the counter top, my knees nearly giving out underneath me as I landed, "A lot's happening right now." I went back to what I'd previously been doing.

Earlier someone had dropped off an old Stratocaster to get fixed. No one in the store seemed to know how to fix these damn things.

It was an older model for sure, but it wasn't anything I couldn't work with. The body was a soft, canary yellow color and the plating looked old and had seemed to be rusting in a garage for who knows how long. The neck was long and made of Cherry wood. Definitely an odd choice for a guitar that was used for rhythm but it had a nice shine to it,

"Okay." He came behind the counter with me and clapped a hand on my shoulder, "What's buggin' you, kid?" I'd known the old man for a long time and he'd always had this vibe about him that made him look and act like Jeff Bridges.

I let out a sigh and let my head hang over the old guitar,

"A lot of things." I kept it vague, trying to keep him from digging up too much on me. He was way too good with blackmailing people,

"C'mon Tone, you know I know you. What's going on at home? I know you ain't got parental problems." He tried to crack a joke. I chuckled, shortly and shook my head,

"Oh, Xander, there is so much not right about you." I looked at him and he just shrugged, nodding, "Well, I'm having some trouble with my girlfriend." He nodded, understanding,

"Girl trouble. If she's bugging you just leave her, it's not like there's anything keeping you there..." He paused and could see the guilty look on my face, "Is there?"

I let out another shaky sigh and ran my hand through my hair,

"U-uhm. Actually that's the trouble. She just called me to tell me she's pregnant." I crossed my arms over my chest, feeling a sudden rush of chills, "And I have no idea what to do." I shook my head and Xander just kind of looked at me, amazed that something like that could happen,

"You got a girl pregnant?!" He started to shout at me like I was his son.

I'd become his son, in a way. Since my dad had passed he'd been the man to stand behind me if I ever had any trouble. He was how I got into the whole 'hit it and quit it' idealism. He'd always told me to be careful and I was. I always wore a condom and made sure the girl was on the pill.

With Ci it was different though. She was so amazing I had to see what she was like without one. I had no idea about her whole... problem.

I nodded at his exclamation and grabbed his arm, pulling the old man into the room nearest the area we were in.

The back office was small and cramped, guitar paraphernalia was all over the walls and in bins on the floor and on shelves everywhere. There was barely enough room for Xander and I to be back there together,

"Yes, I got my girlfriend, and Jaime's younger sister pregnant." He looked even more shocked when he found out it was Jaime's sister,

"You got little Sicilia pregnant?! That sweet little thing? How was she?"

"What the fuck?! I'm going to be a father and all you fucking care about is how good the sex was?!" I shook my head, "You know what, no forget I said anything. I have to work on fixing this fucking guitar." I opened the door and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

I let out a frustrated sigh and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

I'll take work home with me. I can't fucking focus here.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg bby nooooooooo

I feel so bad for Tony, his world is slowly coming crashing down on him and there is nothing he can do to stop it. I just hope to god that he and Hime can get shit patched up. I hate to see Sicily so torn between the men she so dearly loves.