Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Triginta Duo.

It was dark where I was. Where was I? Well wherever it was, it was dark. Pitch black, I couldn't see anything.

I could hardly breath my chest felt heavy and my head was beginning to spin, what was this?

Then, just as suddenly as it had come, the darkness was gone. I was sitting on the floor of a house with a small child in my lap. She couldn't be older than two years and was currently gurgling and making baby noises while she was playing with something on the ground.

She had dark, curly hair that was just around her ears in length. Her skin was as soft as, well, a baby's and was as pale as one as well. She was absolutely darling,

"Te amo, Alexa." Spanish? What? Where did that come from?

"Amor Papa." Papa? As in 'Dad'? No. No I couldn't be her dad. Sicily is barely even pregnant. I don't have any other children. I'm certain of that.

-------

"Woah!"I sat up, gasping and breathing heavily at the dream.

My body was soaked in sweat and I was sitting bolt upright. My long hair was sticking to my face in weird swirls and squiggles along my forehead and my cheeks. I wiped my face, trying to get some of the sweat off of my skin and stared off into space.

It was night and I was on my bed in my shitty apartment next to Sicily who was sleeping soundly among the black sheets. Today was when we'd found out she was pregnant. And she wouldn't dare get rid of the child, even after Natalie had tried to convince her otherwise. I guess Ci thought saving a life that hadn't begun was better than having the role in a dance that would have shaped her career for the rest of her life.

She was so cute in all her decisions.

I let out a sigh and lay back down next to her, letting my arm droop over her body and cuddling my nose into her neck.

She smelled sweet, like flowers and honey.

I nuzzled my nose into her hair and kissed her neck. This was so nice. Being able to lay next to the perfect girl and just cuddle with her.

Sicily began to moan to life, stretching in place and rolling slightly,

"Hey Tone." Her voice was soft and she still sounded half asleep,

"Yeah." She rolled over so her body was pressed up against mine and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her softly,

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" A date. That will help me stop freaking out about this whole thing,

"Uh, sure." As I answered her she kissed my Adam's apple, "What were you thinking?" I moved my head so I could look down at her big, blue eyes.

Sicily rested her head on my chest and looked at me with squinted eyes,

"You wanna ride horses?"

"Ooh, uh. You know what, there's a first time for everything." I chuckled and kissed her head, "You need to get some sleep, you've had a very eventful day."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I love Mayday Parade... Even though she won't see this I'd like to thank my girl Britney for accidentally showing me Oh Well, Oh Well.. It has literally been my anthem for the past like two days and I love it to death and back. Hahahaha reference to music video.
Anyway, hope you all like this little itty bitty bit of filler!
Much love and many thanks to all 29(!!!) of you who are sticking with me!!! You guys are so amazing!