Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Triginta Sextus

Tony and Sicily were sitting on the beach, watching as the sunset and bonfires began to light up the white sand. At one of the bonfires there was a party going, people were drinking, making out music was blaring.

Sicily was tempted to go see what was going on. But she knew her current physique would drive them away, Tony was feeling the same way, unbeknownst to either of them.

Tony was lying on the sand, with his arm wrapped around Sicily's bum while she was sitting, her arms propping herself up from the back. She let out a soft sigh and continued to stare out at the water. The color had changed from the usual greenish color to having the reflection of the orange sun floating lazily by.

A woman was wandering the beach, having just broken up with her boyfriend, and was looking for someone to console her. Not that the half empty bottle of Jack wasn't already. She hadn't known that the very man she wanted to escape followed her there, in a sense.

The woman was Sarah. She'd been regretting saying those things about Sicily so she went for a drive that brought her to a broken down bar in OB to drink her thoughts away. She'd stolen the bottle of alcohol off the manager and had run all the way to the beach. She needed an escape from him but what met her eyes next was not what she had wanted.

She stumbled across Tony and Sicily, relaxing on the beach. The fucking whore's stomach sticking out so much she didn't want to think what was inside it.

Sarah wobbled and swerved her way over to where the happy couple were sitting, taking a drink from the bottle in her hand,

"H-Hey! You there." Her words were slurred and her hand was waving angrily at Sicily, "You have it so fucking good, don't you?" She wobbled to the side as Tony and Sicily noticed her, "You have a boyfriend who 'loooves' you" She put air quotes around the word "love and sneered at the two, "Well you know what you fucking bitch? He's gonna leave you, like he's left every other fucking girl he's fucked!" Sicily was taken aback and Tony stood up, grabbing Sarah's arm in a tight grip,

"Sarah, you need to leave. Now."

"No! Tony's gonna leave you! Tony's gonna leave!" Sarah gallivanted her way away from Tony, the whiskey sloshing out of the bottle,

"Sarah. Leave." Tony's voice was commanding as he glared at the soccer player.

Sicily didn't want to believe what she'd just heard. Tony wasn't going to leave her, no of course not! He'd never leave me! Or this baby. No..

Would he?

Sicily started to chew on her lip, a nervous impulse she'd always had, and glanced around at the water and the sand. She stood and grabbed her towel, beginning to walk to Tony's car,

"Tonyyyyy's leaaaaviiiiiing~!" She shouted in a sing song voice as Tony tried pushing her away,

"Stay away from us." He gave the drunkard one last, hard, glare and turned back, grabbing his towel from the sand and followed Sicily to his car.

Sicily was leaning against the hood, one arm over her enlarged stomach and the other resting on the aforementioned arm, covering her nose and mouth.

She was crying,

"Sicily, please. Don't cry. Don't listen to her, she's drunk. I'd never leave you." Would he?

You know you can't stick around when this kid drops. You have no way of taking care of her and the baby.

No! I'll find a way. I love Sicily I would never want to hurt her like that.

But wasn't she just another girl?

"You'd never leave me would you?" Sicily spoke, quietly, and through sobs.

Tony stopped, but for only a moment. He looked down into Sicily's eyes. They were reddening but the bright blue shone through,

"No. Never."

*Some Time Later*

"JAIME!" Tony shouted his way through the front door, "What did you do to Sarah? Why did we find her drunk down in OB?"

Jaime was sitting on the couch, watching TV. He looked just as torn up as Sarah had at the beach,

"What did I do to- Tony you should be asking what she did to you guys! What she said about you!" Tony shook his head as Jaime fought back, unnecessarily,

"Jaime she found us and spouted off about how she knew I was "going to leave Ci!" Tony shouted back and they started waving their arms around angrily.

"That bitch." Jaime's voice was a mumble as he stared down at the ground, hoping to find some sense of help in the carpet, "We-- We got into a fight. And she ended up storming out." He let out a frustrated sigh and ran his fingers through his hair, "Fuck I didn't think she'd go out and get drunk."

"Jaime, she loved you." Sicily let out what she knew of Sarah.

It's true. Sarah had been wild about Jaime from the first time she'd seen him.

It was at a soccer tournament and Sarah had been playing for the team Jaime was against. And after getting him with a slide-tackle at the end of the game he'd asked for her number.

They went on a date and things grew from there. Along with Sarah's feelings for the Mexican bassist,

"Sh-... She what?" He didn't believe Sicily,

"She loved you. She probably still does." Sicily's tone was soft as she addressed her older brother, "Jaime what did you say to her?"

"I-.. I said 'Check your attitude you fucking bitch." Jaime admitted to what he said and Tony sighed, frustrated, "But you should ask her what she said. You'll see why I said that." He tried to make it right by justifying his words.

Sicily shook her head and let out a frustrated sigh, storming up to her and Tony's room. Before anything else happened she wanted to go to sleep.

She didn't need the fucking drama with Jaime and Tony or Sarah or anybody right now.

She needed sleep.

Sicily let her body fall, backward, onto the King sized bed and shut her eyes. After the drama of the day she passed out almost immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay new chapter woohoo! :D yeah! sorry that tone is thinking like this but we must be getting to chapter one again so yeah well you know.
comments for feedback?