Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Quattor.

It took Jaime what seemed like forever to return with the cure for the hell in my head.
“Here, take this.” I didn’t even get a chance to see what it was. I threw it back like a pro.

There was a weird silence. I hate silence. It makes me think crazy things.. My imagination goes wherever it pleases.

“So… how many girls has mister lady-killer shot down?” I had to break it.

He sat for a moment with a blank stare as if he’s going down a list in his head.

“Well.. a few.” He sounded like he couldn’t even back that up.

“Want to elaborate, or are you just trying to keep me away from one of your friends cause it’d be weird for your friend to date your little sister?” He didn’t like that one.

“Look, Ci. I’m not going to go into long detail just because I dont think you need to hear it all, but I guess if you’re that interested.. you can get a little background info. Since I met Tony, he’s always been short with girls. He doesn’t really care for feelings much, and he mostly lives in the moment. Like whatever happened between you two last night- which is NEVER happening again, I’ll fucking kill you- that’ll be some other girl tonight. It’s almost like he..” He hesitated. I didn’t like where this was going.

“It’s almost like he was serious at once.. but he got really hurt. He had one bad one and assumed they were all the same, I guess. Now he just rides the wind.”

'Haha, maybe I could ride him.'

There goes my crazy-ass imagination. Why would I even consider that? Oh yeah, cause Tony’s one hot piece of ass and I had a good time last night.

“You know him better than I do, I probably don’t want to get into that..” I lied. I wanted to be all over that.

“Good, I honestly didn’t think you’d believe me.” 'Ha, I didn’t. I don’t want a real relationship right now. I’m almost 19. I’m still freshly legal. Let me get a taste of it for at least a little while.'

There’s that awkward silence again. I had to leave. I didn’t want to talk about what a bad guy Tony was with Jaime.

I checked my phone, since I haven’t since my first encounter with hot-stuff. There was a missed call from a number I didn’t recognize. There was a voicemail sitting there too. I was scared to check it. I called anyway.

"You have one unheard message."

“Hey Sicily, It’s me.” Me? That’s specific. Whoever it was sounded like he’d just woken up.

“I just wanted to call you and tell you that I really wanna see you again.” I knew that sexy voice. Tony.

“Call me at this number at exactly 2:00 if you’re interested.” Fuck yeah I am. I checked the clock. 1:54. This is going down whether Jaime approves or not.

I sat and waited those 6 excruciating minutes, and then I called.

He answered, and for some reason I was scared shitless.

“Sicily? I’m assuming you got my voicemail. You in?” God he still had his sleepy voice. So attractive.

“Hell yeah. But you gotta get me an excuse to get out of the house, Jaime’s still upset.” I thought about how I’m legally obligated to not give a fuck about what Jaime says. I’m a legal adult. Fuck it, it’s happening. Tonight..maybe.

“Nevermind, what do you have in mind that we can do?”

“Well, miss lady, I can pick you up at 6 and soberly introduce myself, or we can skip right to you coming over to my house. Not like you haven’t been here before.” I could hear him smiling. I didn’t know what to say. Is Jaime right? Is he gonna treat me like that?

Oh wait, I don’t care.

“I’m gonna be a classy girl and start with you picking me up at 6. We can get to know eachother over some Chipotle. But after that, we never know.” I laughed to myself at the idea.

“Chipotle? A girl after my own heart. See you at 6.” He hung up. I had some major butterflies. Or was that hunger? I haven’t eaten real food since yesterday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I didn't write this it was a girl who won the contest I had on my Tumblr :) Congrats girl!
Lovin' it so much and keep up the subs and comments! :D