Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Septem.

I was seated toward the front of the North Park Chipotle, staring blankly at the street out of the window. Various cars and pedestrians alike passed by the window, paying no mind to me or any of the people inside.

I had my elbows propped up on the table and was leaning my lips into my fingers as they sat interlaced with each other. I’d ridden here on my bike, having run out of gas in my car. I let Sicily know what had happened and I was now waiting for her to show up.

It was near six and Sicily had yet to show up. I was getting kind of bored.

I watched the girls that passed by the window. A blonde slut jogging with a dog. A brunette with bleached tips walking with some friends. Wait a second.

She wasn’t walking with friends. She was walking in here. Oh damn. Sicily looks way different without the alcohol.

Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing. She’s actually better looking without it,

“Hey.” She smiled and sat down in front of me, snapping me out of my inward thoughts,

“Hey, gorgeous. You’re even more beautiful than I remember.” I winked at her.

I hadn’t been quite this forward with a woman in a while,

“You mean than you remember.” she chuckled at me and I shook my head,

“No, no. I remember quite a bit.” Like those sweet, taffy lips of yours.

I couldn’t help as my mind began running wild. She was just so beautiful,

“So anyway, Tony,” The waitress came and two glasses of water at our table before walking off, “How’d you meet Jaime?”

“Funny story.” I chuckled and shook my head, “He was looking for a new bass and he basically knocked an entire display over in Guitar Center.” I took a sip of my water and put it back down, “I worked there at the time and at first I was pretty pissed but after he said he needed a guitarist in the band he had going I was like ‘Alright this guy could be okay’ and then from there we kind of just hit it off.” I shrugged and Sicily nodded,

“Yeah, he’s kinda like that.” Such a cute laugh. Such a perfect smile.

I’d like to see what I can get her to do in bed. I couldn’t help as my eyebrow cocked upward.

My mind wandered to the sounds I’d gotten her to make last night. From those whines maybe she was a yeller?

Or maybe she just gasped and made weird faces.

I’ve had my fair share of those. Those one’s are really, really odd.

Maybe she whimpered like crazy. Ooh those ones are always kinky.

Last girl I had like that liked being blindfolded and tied up. That was really fun. Even though she almost always ended up pinning me down. How the hell she did it I will never ever know.

But anyway.

My eyes began wandering over Sicily’s attire.

She had a brown leather jacket on over a white flowy shirt. She had a cream colored headband that tied in the back of her head wrapped over her dark ass hair. I couldn’t see under the table but I assumed she had on dark wash denim skinny jeans and caramel colored boots.

Slowly my mind began stripping her of her clothes.

First her shirt came off, revealing a beautifully toned and tanned torso. Then the jeans went, letting her long, gracious, legs come to view. She wasn’t too tall of a girl but she was tall enough,

“Hey, Tony.” Sicily snapped her fingers in front of my face, pulling me back from my fantasy, “You want something to eat?” I shook my head, clearing my thoughts and looked at our waitress,

“Oh, yeah.” I ordered the only vegetarian dish I knew they had and Sicily grabbed one of their burritos.

Maybe tonight I can wiggle into those skin tight jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD ALHVDG TONY YOU FUCKING HORNDOG that and I've never actually eaten at Chipotle before... I'm a terrible San Diegan :(
comments as feedback and subs as love mes?