Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

It's Different

I noticed him picking at the bandage and sat down next to him. I took his arm lightly and felt my sleeve slip up, but I didn't bother to hide my arm. I started to unwrap it for him, feeling like more of a freak than I ever had before, but I wasn't sure why.

"I really need to call Ella," he says when I've finished his arm.

I feel myself zoning out. His thoughts are streaming into my head, and I can't seem to pull myself out of the trance until I hear the door swing open and hear Tepes' distressed voice. "Lexa, Rex is waking up," he calls. I snap out of it and try to forget what I heard.

I stand up and hiss, "You both stay in here and stay quiet." He nods and I walk out of the room.

"Shauna, what are you doing here?" he asks, obviously still drunk somehow.

"Uncle Rex, it's Alexandreina," I say, seeing him appear out of nowhere.

He walks forward and pushes me into the wall. "I've missed you," he says, inhaling the scent of my neck. He grabs my arm and I shriek slightly. he grabbed right over where I had used Mason's blade. He pulls my arm up and looks angry. "What is this?! Don't do that!" he shouts, smacking me across the face. I yelp, feeling much more tender than I usually am.

He grips my arm tighter and forces me onto my knees. "I saw Tepes! Are you cheating on me with him, too?!"

I shriek as the pressure on my already bruised body increases. "Uncle Rex, I'm not Shauna!"

Believe it or not, he's usually a whole lot worse than this. He knocks me over and kicks me. I cough and feel something in my mouth. It tastes like.... blood.

"Hey!" I hear a voice shout. Mason and Tepes are standing there, both of them looking angry.

Tepes shifts into a wolf again, running at Rex, his eyes set on the kill. He promised Mama that he'd protect me.

Mason runs to my side and asks, "How long has this been happening? Kids at school is one thing, but your uncle?!"

I close my eyes and lay my head down. I feel something wet on my arm and look over. The cuts have opened up from Uncle Rex's grip. I sigh and close my eyes again. I feel someone grab me and carry me. I know that it's Mason, because I can hear Tepes snarling and biting Rex.

He opens the door to my room and closes it, laying me out on the bed.

"It's your turn to be bandaged," he says, grabbing my arm and pulling it towards himself lightly. I hear his thoughts and feel like my power is lying to me.

She's so beautiful, is the only thought I manage to hear in his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
>:D MWAHAHAHAHAHA!