Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Ive Herd Worse

I watch Alex as she unwraps my arm. I glance at her arm, they weren't as deep as mine so I didn't quite worry about them.
She looked out of reality as she continued. I didn't want to distrub her in case she was thinking about something important. I just stared at her. No not in the creepy way.

She didn't look like all the sluts at the school. She was beautiful,gorgeous not just on the outside.Her personality seemed amazing even though Ive only known her for what 2-3 hours?

I looked up at the guy. Tepes I think...I don't know...STILL CONFUSED HERE! I'M A DUDE.
I herd a mumbling of another males voice. Alot older if I should note that. Who the fuck was Shauna? ALRIGHT BACK TO CONFUSION!

I herd a shriek and was instantly on my feet. No one would shriek for no reason. Tapes glanced at me from the corner of his eye but his eyes remained on the door.
Next thing I herd was yelling and loud slap.

Oh no.the.fuck.way. I growled alittle, Ive never handled abuse well. Its one thing for bullies to do but to have your relatives do it to you. It just wasn't right and no man should EVER lay a finger on a woman! Any man that rapes,abuses,molests etc is not a real man.

Tepes mumbled not to open the door yet but I didn't listen. I swung it open I saw a older guy push her over and kick her. It wasn't long till she coughed up blood. "HEY!" I yelled from the door. Hatred towards a guy I didn't even know.

Tepes took off and shifted. Well that was different. He ran after the guy and I went over to her. "How long has this been happening?! Kids at school is one thing b-but your uncle?!"

I looked her over and sighed.The sound of snarling and ripping of flesh wasn't the most appealing sound Ive herd but honestly, I have herd worse.

I picked her and took her to her room. Rolling her sleeves up gently. Well...swear to god I have bipolar disorder now. WHAT MORE OF ME IS FUCKED UP? I pushed the thought from my head attending back to her.

I went to the bathroom and searched around for what I needed. Ella used to come home all beaten up from something that happened when she was 12. I was the one that cleaned her up. I went back to the room and dabbed the blood trying not to hurt her. I could see her flinched every time the towel touched the cuts.

I held it close to me so I could see it. "It's your turn to be bandaged huh" I wrapped it around her arm tightly not not tight enough for her to hurt... 'Shes so beautiful, no matter what has happened' I thought to myself.

Her eyes started closing, I knew it was just from the beating. I brushed some black hair from her face, stroking her cheek softly. She was....the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I watched her,sighing softly.

I herd the door open and stood Tepes in wolf form. Slight blood on his fur coat.. He walked over and jumped on the bed. Laying beside Alex. Least she had someone it was better then no one
♠ ♠ ♠
I MADE IT LONGER >:)