Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

I Won't Let It Happen

I honestly had no idea what was going on. I opened my eyes and looked around then down at her. Her grip on my arm was tight but I was used to it.

I tried to pry her hands away from her hair before she ended up ripping chunks out. I helped her up but she took off. I wasn't in to asking questions so I didn't bother.

I grabbed her gently but pretty forcefully just to get her off. I carried her to the open window quickly. "fucking shit, she wasn't kidding" I mumbled under my breath.

I tried to move her but she wouldn't budge. I looked at her then followed her eyes. I tried to grab her again before she ran back in. I failed. So I ended up watching from outside as they argued until that moment where a gun was pointed at her.

"NO!" I yell almost shooting myself back in there but she had it under control. She came back shoving Tepes at me and I helped him up since he was basically weak as fuck at this point.

I stared at her. "I'm NOT leaving without you!! Tepes said he promised he'd protect you and now that's my goal too!" I yelled at her. She came back to us and we made a run to the car. Well me and Tepes jogged there anyways.

I herd a laugh then I stopped dead in my tracks as my eyes grow wide. Ella. No, no she, they no. Shes all I have. I feel tears build up in my eyes but push them away. She isn't dead yet, she isn't.

"W-we have to go..NOW" I was hoping they would catch on.
~
Lets just say we ended up speeding to my house. As soon as the car stopped. I had no choice but to jump out and run to the door. Shit I forgot my key. God fucking damn it!!!

I ran to my window side. Climbing up and inside my room, I looked around. No one touched my room. I ran out and ran to Ella's bedroom. "Ella?"

I opened the door. She was sound asleep on her bed. She looked like she didn't even go out since she was still in the outfit she was in before I left.

I went over to her, sitting on the edge of her bed. Turning her over softly. She was alright. That's all I cared about. I moved hair from her face and hugged her gently. She stirred Little but snuggled up.

I sighed, I wouldn't let her nor Alex get hurt let alone die. I wouldn't...I would do all in my power to not let that happen.