Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Its Just The Way I Am

I stroked her cheek softly. I pushed tears back again. I couldn't lose her. She meant to much to me. I wouldn't make it if they took her from me. She kept me here for so long and....I wiped my eyes. I didn't know if I was supposed to take her with us or not. I tucked her in like I did when she was younger. Kissing her forehead and whispering 'I love you' to her even though she probably couldn't hear me.

I shut the door quietly. The eray silence was lurking the house and it frightened me that it could be broken any minute. I went to my room and looked out the window for Alex and Tepes. I hear her scream and jumped.

I climb out of my window and jumped down. Jogging over to her and crouch beside her. "Guess it would be stupid to ask if you were alright" I pulled her into my arms gently. "Is he gone?" I asked Little quietly. She nodded and sobbed harder. Burring her face into my chest.

I sighed Little "I'm so sorry" I whispered and rubbed her back, kissing the top of her head. I shouldn't have taken off to the house but I couldn't control it. Instincts with Ella. I rocked her softly.

"Hes in a better place" I whispered again. Knowing everyone said that but I didn't really know what else to say at this point. She was shaking violently. I guess the trauma. I picked her up and went to the front door.

Picking the lock since the damn door didn't have the best of lock. I took her inside and sat her on my bed. I went to the bathroom and got a wet cloth.

I took her hands and wiped them of the blood. "if you want you can wear one of my shirts. I'm not sure a 14 year old shirt would fit. I think it would be to short" I smiled Little. Cleaning the blood from her. She kept quiet the whole time which I didn't blame her.

I moved the hair from her face, "I am really sorry Alex. I wish I could helped I shouldn't have run off like that. I just..I got worried and I instincts with Ella and everything..." I rambled on quietly apologizing over again.

I usually always apologized for things that were really my fault. Its just the way I usually am