Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

We Didnt Have A Care In The World

'You can make it, just another day in hell just survive atleast for her' I kept telling myself that. I hated this place. Not school, Earth. I hated how im alwasy the target to get picked on but I would rather myself then my little sister. The only person to care about me.

I walked out of class and was instantly shoved into a pair of lockers. I hit my head letting out a yelp as everyone else laughed. I pushed myself off the lockers, my shoulder throbbing, and squirmed my way to the library.

No one believed me when I said certain kids were bullying me. The teachers would always reply 'oh those kids are such good people, they wouldnt do that' So now im stuck with this life of hell.

I hesitantly walked to the library hearing mumbles and whispers of 'faggot','emo freak' and 'mute freak' and a couple more. I walked in going to the back of the room and sitting down. Pulling out my notebook. I wrote a few more lyrics that came to mind. Blocking everything out. I hid my bloodshot eyes behind my hair.

Nothing ever worked out in my favor...ever. My parents dont believe in me they dont even talk or pay attention to me when im at home. My little sister Ella was center attention. Dont get me wrong I love her to death and shes the only one that talks to me and cares about me. The only one keeping me from leaving.

I stood up shoving my book in my bed and slinging it over my shoulder running to the door. Ignoring the librarian telling me to walk. I pushed open the door and tried getting out of the hall with out being hurt. I failed.

One of the jocks pushed me into the lockers and held me there. I squirmed and kicked. Im not as strong as them, im basically nothing compared to them. Another one punched me in the gut and another knocked the wind out of me.I herd laughter

I groaned and coughed as they dropped me to the ground to my knees and walked away. I hunched over holding my stomach, cussing under my breath.

It took me a few minutes to stand up and walked out of the empty hallway and outside. I yawned as I walked down the stairs. I hadnt slept in a few days. Ella complaining about nightmares of some sort. Yea shes 14 but to me shes 6.

I dont mean that in a mean way, I treat her like shes 6 because I dont want anything happening to her. I made my way home hesitantly slightly afraid of being attacked again. I guess I should be used to it now but im not.

I walked past a group of people that didnt attend my school. I was jealous. I was jealous they had friends,that they were smiling and laughing and not caring. Ive always wanted that. Always.

I walked to my house sighing seeing my parents car was home. I unlocked the door and walked in. Not even looking at them as I walked up the stairs to my room. I dropped my bag by my bed and pulled my hoodie off. I looked at my arms and sighed. I picked up the guitar leaning against the wall.

Only way I can realese some of my emotions. I sat on my desk chair and started strumming. Tuning it alittle then started playing. Singing softly. Ella wasnt home yet which ment tha- "MASON SHUT UP!" that I meant being yelled at. I put the guitar down and rubbed my face.

They hated my guitar it made 'to much noise' unless Ella was around. I started singing as I laid down. Why did we have to grow up? Why couldnt we stay little? We didnt have a care in the world back then