Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

What Am I Doing?!

As they talked, I sat in silence and recapped the past twenty four hours of my life.

First, I am forced to go to a dance... Then someone actually dances with me. I should've seen the bad things coming as soon as he spoke. Then, Tepes suddenly finds Mason after I'd run off, and he'd been bleeding profusely. I idiotically take him back to my house, even though I know that I'd heard his thoughts and that someone is bound to be on their way to kill me. One thing leads to another, we get attacked, I lose my best friend, and I start to fall in love with this boy that I've somehow come to know. Now, both he and his sister might die because of me.

When he hands me the shirt, I grip it lightly and he turns away. I slide my blood stained shirt off and pull it on. It's a Marilyn Manson shirt. I smirk, somehow feeling comforted. I tap on his arm and he turns around.

I notice that his eyes are... Amazing. The feeling I'd had in my gut since I first met him is still there, and it seems to get a little more, I don't know, painful whenever I look at him.

My mind wanders from him to Tepes to my parents and I sit there, staring at the ground.

After what feels like hours, I hear, "Alex, are you okay?" It's Mason. I look up and I nod slightly. I don't even know what I'm thinking anymore. I move a little bit closer to him and look at him.

For some reason, I feel this gnawing pain in my gut and a voice in my head. Get closer! Kiss him! and a lot of other things... Almost involuntarily, I move closer, looking up at his face. He looks... Scared? Maybe shocked? But he moves closer.

What the hell am I doing?!? my thoughts scream, trying to pull me away.

Then, his lips touch mine and I know it's too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, but I knew that if I kept going... well ;3 But I would like for that to happen eventually *cough*Taylor*cough*