Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

She Seems To Just Need A Friend At This Point

I turned away, giving her, her privacy. I mean I wasnt a creep. I would want my privacy even though im a guy. Treat others the way you want to be treated right?

I felt a poke on my arm and turned around smiling alittle. I flicked the hair from my face and gentaly picked her up putting her on my bed. Since the floor isnt so comfy

I watched her, just stare off into space. She sorta worried me since, her expression didnt change for a couple minutes. I rubbed her back alittle. "Alex....are you okay?" I asked worried.

She looked up at me and nodded "You sure?" She nodded again. I moved the hair from her face and she moved closer. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

She leaned up and I got kinda confused but then caught on. Hey guys are slow. Dont blame me. I leaned into her, kissing her softly..

I hadnt kissed someone for 4 years and my first kiss was bearly nothing. I pulled her closer alittle more. Just feeling wanted by her being near me.

I herd the door open then close 5 seconds after. Probably Ella. She can handle herself shes a big girl.

I kissed her passionality. I dont know how but I had fallen more for her. Damn...I fall fast for a girl I bearly knew...But right now. I wasnt really into a relationship with her since, she seemed to just need a friend at this point.

I held her protectivly and close as if someone would snatch her away any second. Which could happen in our situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
god damn it. Sorry its short >.< The first verson I hit a wrong button and it deleted it so >.< IM SORRY and ive had a bit of writers block so bleh Ill hopefully get back to writing REAL chapters soon