Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Vicious Little Bitches

When he kissed me back, I was... shocked. I didn't even mean to kiss him at first. Now, I was loving it.

I held onto him almost as tightly as he did to me. I could hear his thoughts and I knew it was true. Tepes completely dissolved from my mind. I heard the door open and close and ignored it. This was actually my first kiss. But he couldn't know that. That would just make things more, I don't know, awkward?

There's a small tap on the door frame and I turn, Mason's lips moving to my neck. His sister is standing there, looking horrified.

"What's wrong?" I ask, holding onto Mason a little tighter.

She's shaking and whispers, "Someone's in the house."

My eyes almost pop out of my head and I snap out of Mason's arms, running over to Ella. I grab her like she's a little kid that weighs nothing when she's fourteen, and shout, "Mason, come on!" He understands immediately and we run out. I see the men and set the girl down, running at them.

She starts screaming and I see Mason grab her and hold her to his chest. I punch one in the face and yell, "Why can't I have just a minute of peace?!"

"Ella, no!" I hear Mason yell behind me. She runs away from him and into her room.

She comes out with a knife of all things and runs over, stabbing one of the guys in the throat. She's vicious, and I quite enjoy it.

But Mason looks horrified. He backs up and looks like he's about to puke. Another one runs at me and I kick him in the stomach. I'm glad that my family had forced me to do martial arts growing up.

Ella screams and I see that someone has her by the ankle, dragging her across the ground.

Before I can do anything, Mason runs and shoves the guy away. Ella stands up and nods appreciatively at her brother. He still looks freaked out. Blood is all over Ella's hands.

I feel and hand cover my mouth from behind and bite it, spinning around.

My heart stops and I can't breath.

The man that grabbed me was my dad. My dead dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!