Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Over My Dead Body

I pulled her to my chest tightly. She kept squirming. I mean I would to she had no idea what the fuck was going on.

She then some how got out of my death grip on her and ran inside. me thinking she was going to hide "Ella, no!" I couldnt lose her. She ran out, oh she has a knife in her room huh..hmm.

She ran out and burtly attacked one of them. I back up alittle. I could handle my blood, not anyone elses. I had a small stomach when it came to gory things. Dont ask me how. I just dont know

I stood there basically doing nothing but trying to hold my stomach down and not puking. I didnt really know what else to do.
My head snapped to where Ella was she.

No way over my fucking dead body was she going anywhere. I ran over shoving the guy was and pulled Ella up, I tried pulling her to me again dispite the blood of a random guys on her hands, but she wouldnt let me.

I sighed letting her go, knowing she'd just end up fighting me. I looked over at Alex and my eyes widened when she was nearly being dragged off. I stood there. Between Ella or Alex.

I let Ella go now knowing she knows what shes doing and ran over to Alex. Her face totally changed when she looked up, seeing who was there. I guess she knows the guy?

I shoved him away, not caring if she knew him or not. No one was getting her neither. I pulled her away, she stumbled. She was basically a rag doll right now. Totally motionless.

"Alex" I whispered into her ear, trying to get her to snap out of it. I glanced at Ella making she sure was alright. I held Alex protectivly. Least there wasnt to many guys. I mean. I sucked when it came to weapon fighting and sh.it. Fist fights eh I guess im alright.