Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Taică

Mason ran over and pushed him away, grabbing me and dragging me away. I was frozen. He whispered my name in my ear/ I couldn't pay attention to anything.

The next thing I know, Mason is up and fighting with Ella. And Mason is fighting my father.

"NO!" I scream, running over and shoving my father out of the way. I kick Mason away and he flies at the wall. I'm horrified by what i just did, but... He's my father. He's supposed to be dead. I start shouting in Romanian.

"Who are you?" I yell.

The men all look at me strangely. My father looks at me and says, still speaking in Romanian, "Alexandreina, we're here to save you. But this little girl thought we were here to capture you all. We had to fight."

I look at him and feel tears coming to my eyes, "Daddy, you're dead. So is mama."

He shakes his head and says, "No, darling, we're not. We had to go into hiding. I'm sorry we couldn't come out sooner"

My heart starts to break again. "Daddy... I've thought you were dead for all of these years. I've.. I've tried to kill myself because of it. Why couldn't you have told me?" I ask, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Note that Mason and Ella don't understand a word of this, and Mason is probably still shocked from the fact that I kicked him into a wall.

My father hugs me and says, in English this time, "I'm sorry we weren't there, fiică." The last word was daughter is Romanian.

Ella looks like her brain's about to explode. "What's going on?!" she yells.

Mason nods and says, barely above a whisper, "Yeah. Please, tell us."

My father take a breath and steps forward towards them. His accent is just as prominent as mine is. "Hello, children. I am Dracul cel Rau. You both obviously know my daughter, Alexandreina. You both also know about her power and that she is in terrible danger, as are you now. Our dear family friend, Tepes's body was found outside of this house. We knew that you would be here after we found Rex's body back at his and Lexa's home. We're part of a secret organization providing protection for the supernaturally gifted. My wife, Mina, and I had to fake our death's in order to provide more protection for our precious little girl. We see that we must come out of hiding and protect her directly now. We came here tonight to apprehend her, and we were not expecting to find others here. We apologize for the inconvenience, and would like to offer our protection to you both."

I'm still in shock from the fact that my father is alive. I drop on my knees and feel myself wretch dryly. There's nothing left for me to vomit out.

"Alex, are you okay?" Mason asks, standing shakily.

I close my eyes and just sit there. "Daddy... Why didn't you come sooner? Before I... Before I tried nine times to end the pain... Why?"

My father squats next to me and helps me stand. "I'm so sorry, fiică. But I must leave again. Help the boy and girl pack and do as Tepes instructed," he whispers. The next thing i know, they've taken the dead man and the unconscious men and they're gone.

I look at Mason and run to him, kissing him lightly. "I'm sorry I kicked you," I whisper. I turn and walk towards the front door. They can pack themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title is father in Romanian, just sayin'. And OH MY GOOOOOOSH!