Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Ill Can Your Perfect Disaster, You Can be My Ever After

I stumbled back into a wall with a grunt. Its happened before, Im used to it. I watched them. Completely confused since they were surely not speaking english.

It was a blur and I just left it alone. She didnt say anything to me but apologizing and walking out. That just ripped my heart from my chest. Prices of falling fast for someone I hardly knew.

Ella had started going into a panic attack, realizing she had killed some innocent guy. I pulled her into a tight hug. Rocking her softly, keeping her close I could her a faint sob come from her. I guess also to mention that we had to leave and she didnt want to.

I petted her hair "Shh, its alright Ella" I mumbled into the top of her head. She aventally calmed down after I started singing softly to her.

"go pack" I mumbled letting her out of my grasp and watching her slump to her room. I looked at the door debating with myself to go see if Alex was alright.

She obviously didnt want to be near us right now. I went up to my room. Having the urge just to sing. You know that one? When you just want to for no real reason.

I pulled out a bag, pulling some clothes out. I hummed as I did, which led to me singing softly.

"Once upon a time
This place was beautiful and mine
But now it's just a bottom line
Barely comes to mind
Ever After was mine
I'll be your disaster, ever after
So fire away
Goodbye"

I sang softly the end of 'Ever After.' I packed, once again feeling unwanted.I wiped my eyes, continuing to pack. Another song came to mind, I stopped and stared off into space for a minute.

Have you ever had a song that makes you cry every time you hear it? Hey I was a guy and im fucking emotional. I started singing the song softly

"This world will never be what I expected
And if I don't belong who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late, it's never too late

Even if I say it'll be alright
Still I hear you say you want to end your life
Now and again we try to just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late
It's never too late"

I zipped my bag up sighing and turning to look at my guitar. Did I really need to take it? Or could I live with out it?