Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

I'm So Sorry

I sit outside and sob. Why does this all happen to me?

Not being able to do more than apologize to Mason had torn the gash in my heart quite a bit more. I'm falling in love with a guy I've destined for death. Perfect. My dead parents are alive. Fucking awesome. I feel like I need to go back inside and talk to Mason, but I can't.

What's wrong with me? Aside from the fact that I'm an unstable freak...

My thoughts go back to Mason. His eyes... The way his hair falls over them... His smile, however rare it may be... The softness of his voice... His lips...

I let out small sobs that are a little louder than I intended. Why can't I just be with him like a normal girl? He needs that, not a freak like me. I claw into my arms and stand slowly. All I can think is weapons, blood, Mason... Why is he mixed into my thoughts so much more?! My mother and father... What will they think of him?

The house looks foreign to me. I take and breath and walk inside. The girl, Ella, is looking for something in their kitchen. I make my way to Mason's room slowly.

I stand in the doorway and hear him singing. The song breaks my heart and more tears slide down my already soaked cheeks. "Mason," I call quietly. He turns and I don't even say anything, neither does he. I just walk in and close the door. He pulls me close and kisses me. Of course, I kiss back. I can feel his tears and his thoughts ate pouring into my head. We're both lustful, sad, angry, confused...

My lips part slightly and everything feels isolated. It's like we're not here....

Before I know it, my hands are wrapped in his hair and his are gripping the small of my back.

I don't know where this is going to go, I just know that I will be with him, one way or another.

The kiss breaks for a second and I say, "I'm so sorry," over and over. I kiss him lightly a few times and say, "I wish this was different. I wish we were both happy..."