Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

We ARE Happy

I couldnt help but cry. Thats the only thing Im good at for christ sakes. I sniffled pulling away from her. Holding her protectivly and tightly against my chest. Honestly trying to make her shut up from apologizing...As mean as it sounded.

"Stop apologizing" I whispered laying my head in the top of her hair "we are happy. We're just not making the best of it because we're worrying way to much" I mumbled again in her hair. I rocked her gently just like I had done to Ella a couple of minutes ago. I closed my eyes.

I felt so loved,wanted...real...when I was around her yet when I wasnt I felt basically dead...Like I had felt before I talked and met her.
I played with a strand of her hair. I brushed hair from my face and kissed the top of her head.

I wiped the tears from my cheeks and rims of my eyes. I knew my eyes were red and probably alittle puffy. I pulled her away from my chest gently and crouched down infront of her,since I happened to be taller then her, I looked her in the eyes. "Dont blame yourself for this...this isnt your fault" I told her.

I softly wiped her cheeks and eyes.Moving strands of hair from her face and put them behind her ear.

I pulled her arms from my neck feeling as if something was wrong. I sighed looking at her arms. Seeing the claw marks and small blood blobs. I wiped them away "Your cutting your nails and if you dont then I will" I threatened.

I ran my fingertips down her arm softly and took her hand walking to the bathroom to wash the small blood off. I picked her up and sat her on the counter like a five year old.
I took out a wash cloth and wetted it. Wiping the small amount of blood off it.

I know I probably sounded like a hyprocrit since I had done the same to myself but im one thing. She's another. She's worth me then I am

I looked up at her. Wiping her smudged makeup from her face "You look more beauitful with out makeup" I looked at her. Telling the truth.

I saw a faint pink color cross her cheeks. I smiled abit stroaking her cheek. I kissed her softly again as she sat on the counter.

A couple of seconds after I had kissed her again I herd a faint 'fuck.' I pulled away "HEY! watch your mouth missy!" I called to her, then hearing a small giggle escape from Alex's lips. I smiled. "your giggle is cute"

That pink shade returned to her cheeks again which had made me smile again

I picked her up off the counter and carried her back to my room sitting her on the edge of my bed, I was honestly still debating on to take my guitar or not. I threw the rest of the clothes I needed into the bag and closed it. I glanced over at her as she watched me
♠ ♠ ♠
alright this took awhile sorry sorry sorry...Ive been having a bad time and a bad writers block case..and as I watched Charlotte's Web(and cried....yes I cried at it -.0) I wrote this...ENJOY!!!.......