Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Play

The way he talked to me, the way he looked at me... It made my mind go blank. I forgot how to speak after I saw his puffy, teary eyes. I don't know why he was crying, and I don't know why he was being nice to me. He should hate me. He should wish that I was dead.

He looks at my arms and takes me to the bathroom, sitting me on the counter and washing them off.

His mind is interesting. The way he thinks isn't like most people. He puts the importance of others above himself, even with me. He thinks he's worthless, but... Earlier, when I was apologizing and we were kissing and hugging, he felt like he was something... I want him to feel like that all of the time.

Another thing that's weird about him is how he thinks I'm beautiful... And more beautiful without make-up. I wish that I could say that he was lying, but I heard his thoughts.

He kisses me like he means it and manages to carry me over to his bed. I watch him pack and see him glance at his guitar for a bit, then back at me.

"You play guitar?" I say as if it's a question.

He smiles slightly and nods. "I'm not exactly the best," he says, glancing back at it.

I smile and say, "I'm sure you're great. My papa used to play for me." I think for a second and ask, "Will you play a song for me?"

"I don't know," he whispers, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Please?" I ask, making a pouty face like a three year old would.

He sighs and walks over to it, picking it up and starting to strum lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU, TAYLOR!!!!!! Sorry it's so short. Sick as fuck .-.