Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Like Roses, We Blossom Then Die

"That was amazing, Mason," I say, smiling at him.

He had a voice like an angel, so basically what would happen if Kellin Quinn, Vic Fuentes, Chris Motionless, Andy Biersack, Gerard Way, and Blake Bliss had an orgy and a baby was magically created. (Yes, my readers. Imagine this. Imagine it and love it 0_0)

The look he gives me is full of doubt. I roll my eyes and thump his head, my mind off of everything. For a few seconds at least.

"We should get going. We have a little bit of a journey ahead of us. Go get your sister ready," I say, standing up and turning to leave. Mason has seen me cry enough for one day. When he tries to protest me leaving him behind, I close his door and bolt outside.

Why do I keep thinking about Tepes and about my parents? I need to stop.

Really, will I get anywhere by obsessing over these things? No. I'm just going to weigh Mason, Ella, and I down, and I don't want to see either of them hurt. Especially not my Mason...

God, what am I saying??? Hes not my Mason.... No matter how much I wish he was.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned enough to wait for him to ask me, or maybe I know that it's probably just never going to happen. Especially now that Mama and Papa are around.... They'll badger the shit out of him and by then he'll hate me and my family.

Papa's face... It's drilled into my head. he wasn't the same as he'd been the last time I saw him.

He has a scar on his eye now, and he looked so beat up... Then again, Mason, Ella, and I had just been kicking the crap out of his men... Killing his innocent men.

Oh, God... Ella killed one... How is she going to deal with this?

I need to go and talked to her.... But I can't do it when I'm like this! I can't try to calm down a probably hysterical 14-year-old girl when I'm crying and shaking myself.

"Lexa, calm down," I hiss to myself, digging my nail into my arm.

Once the blood starts to bubble up, my nerves start to simmer down, and I take a few deep breaths.

"Alex," says Mason's voice from behind me.

Shit.

"What?" I snap quietly.

"Alex, just... come here," he says, and I know he's moved closer to me.

"You've seen me crying enough. Just give me a little bit."

He sighs and I feel his hand on my shoulder, making me jump by instinct. "I'll never be able to help you if you keep on distancing yourself. Just let it go."

I smirk. "You should do the same, Mason, even if I can hear every thought in your head."

There's a small laugh and I reach down, blotting the blood away with the bottom of Mason's shirt. I turn and look up at his lovely face. I chuckle and whisper, "Tu sunt perfecte, iubirea mea."

"What does that mean?" he asks, a small smile appearing.

"You'll find out. Whether you like it or not."
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!

I've been lazy and I forgot and yeah! But here it is! The next chapter!

Sorry again DX And sorry that it's short!!!!