Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Manly Pink And Purple Bag

I held her small hand in mine as we walk headed back into the god forsaken place I had grown up in. Yea I still didnt enjoy being in it. I listened to her, without saying a word. I turned when she had grabbed my hand,I smiled a bit. Not the best smile but a small one.

I then headed upstairs,sighing. I just went with my first instants and shoved the guitar back into the case and slung it over my shoulder along with my bag. I then had to get Ella without waking her up. She wasnt a deep sleeper but she sure could sleep.

I grabbed her bag. Manly. Carring a pink and purple bag. I couldnt help but chuckle at myself. I carefully removed the blanket and picked her up bridal style since I couldnt carry her any other way. Wincing alittle from my arm but ignored it.

I carried her down the stairs and outside. I honestly didnt know if she had been eating again since her so called friends seemed to get her not. She was awfully lighter then before.

Taking her to the car, I sat her in the back careful not to wake her again. Then went around and dumped the bags in the back. Streaching my arms out since they hurt now. ''Do you have stuff with you?" I asked courisly. She didnt look alright and she was slurring. Not from her accent-which was adorable by the way- but seemed from tiredness. I asked her if she were ok, but she kept reassuring she was fine.

I sat in the passanger side of the car pulling the seatbelt on and running a hand through my hair, I was quiet the whole time. Not really paying any attention really. Just thinking. Like always...Over thing everything and phsyic myself out...A LOT.

I jumped and snapped out of my spacey moment whent he car swerved. I glanced at her sternly telling her to pull over and not giving her a minute to protest.

She wasnt alright, once again shouldve gone with my instants and not let her drive, I shouldve made her sit aside and sleep or something.

I looked at her when we pulled over asking "How much sleep have you gotten? and when was the last time you ate?" I watched her. A worried expression across my face. I sighed softly trying not to be upset with the answer to my questions.

I unbuckled my seat belt telling her that I were to drive and I'd get her food. Sadly it came out as a growl in which I didnt even realize till it went past my lips. I shut the door quietly, even though in reflex I wanted to slam it.But I honestly didnt want to be questioned by the girl in the back sleeping.

I opened her door for her. I chewed my lip softly. It scared me when things like this happened. Its like I pissed someone off and the reaper(or who ever the fuck it is) tends to mess with people. I was used to being awake all night with small amounts of sleep just because I was like that for sometime. Insomnia probably.

I undid the seatbelt that was restraining her and picked her up. Sliding into the seat in which she was just in and sitting her on my lap. I shut the door "just..." I paused for a second "hold onto me" I muttered quietly and pulled back out onto the rode.

Once again driving in silence. Alex had her head on my shoulder and her arms loosly on her lap.I chewed my lip a little, patted a small beat on the steering wheel to entertain myself for the time. Since I surely wasnt about to sing again.

No I just..I dont do that, Even if the two of them seemed to like it, I just didnt...I glanced in the back through the mirror at Ella. Still passed out and Alex seemed to be trying to stay awake "go to sleep if you have to..dont strain yourself...you'll only make yourself sicker" I mumbled in her ear keeping my eyes on the rode.

Only a hour or so to go
♠ ♠ ♠
^-^ welp...I enjoyed writing this for some reason....