Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Just The Way I'm Not

Mason drove for a few hours in silence. I'd been drifting in and out of sleep, but I eventually tried to stay awake. I wanted to savor my time with him.

He eventually whispers in my ear for me to sleep.

"Mason?" I whisper.

"Hm?"

"Thank you. I owe you my life by now." The words almost sting as they slide out. No one has ever gone to any lengths to keep me alive just out of the fact that they care, instead of obligation.

"Alex, it's nothing. You've done the same for me."

But I haven't. I know that all I've done is plunge him into something far worse than he needs. A few small years slip down my cheeks and wet his shirt.

"Don't cry, please," he whispers, his voice sounding hurt.

"I'm sorry." I look up and once again follow impulse, since it's never done harm. I kiss his chin lightly. Again, again... I wish he could read my mind like I can his. Every single thought he's having is full of doubt. I wish I could just show him that I want to be with him.

"Alex, I need to keep driving. You're making this difficult."

I kiss down his jaw, just foul lowing my gut. I whisper in his ear, "We can afford a few more minutes."

Before he can try to protest again, I put a hand on the back of his neck and whimper lightly, kissing his cheek again. "Can you just make me the happiest girl in the world for a few minutes?"

He sounds pained and mutters, "You won't really be that happy. I'm not-"

"Shush. You're perfect to me deal with it. I'll be happy, Mason. I promise."

And this, my friends, is an example of how bipolar I am.

Mason looks at me for a second before continuing on the road.

I pout and whimper into his chest. His thoughts are saying the opposite of his actions. He over thinks everything. He's so skeptical.

"You need to learn to trust your gut," I whisper, my breath flowing over his ear. I like his reaction to that.

The car swerves to the side as he pulls over.

Finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's short, sweet, and totally scandalous!!!! So, yeah! Taylor, do what you must with this ;) Oh, and get yo ass to yo phone and respond to me XD