Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

She's Just Perfect In So Many Ways

She didnt owe me anything, and I honestly wish she understood that. It was fine I wasnt some guy that would leave when things got tough. Yea sure I hid up in my room a lot from my parents but what more could I honestly do? I didnt have anyone but Ella. Alex was kinda like Ella. Not the sister way, no that would be sorta creepy dont you think? I mean she looks and seems helpless but when you get her going she surely isnt.
~
Her pout and whimper had gotten to me, I honestly had no idea what to do right now, but when she ended up getting close and whispering it basically seductivly into my hear is when I finally caved in.

Im a guy ofcourse that was going to get to me! Its human nature..HELLO?!

I had no idea what time it was right now, but it was still dark out. I Pulled the car over to the side and turned it off.Leaving the keys in though. Not wanting to worry about losing them.

I looked down at her, god she was beautiful and perfect in many ways that words couldnt explain.

Then theres me. Who is so fucked up and no where near perfect let alone good enough. It still made me wonder what she thought of me, what about me...I didnt understand.

Gently I turned her around so she was straddling me. I tilted her head up, a faint blush on her pale cheeks. I couldnt help but feel a smile tug on my lips just seeing that. I kissed her passionatly. Keeping my fingers underneath her chin. My other arm snaking around her tiny waist protectivly.

Her lips were soft, ofcourse,just like her skin. I put my hand on the back of her neck gently,deepening the kiss. I wasnt about to push anything even if we all knew we probably both wanted it. The car wasnt the exact place for that.

The fact of being caught,Ella waking up and just the uncomfortableness. Besides, In my brain it seemed to soon for something like that, considering we've known each other for like two(?) days now.

Combing my fingers through her raven hair. It was soft. I pulled away the kiss leaving us breathless. I caught my breath and gave her a series of small kisses before finally looking her in the eyes, just sitting there. She was still perfect in ways it was so hard to explain.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS NOT THE LONGEST BUT I HAVE TO GO OUT LIKE RIGHT NOW AND COULDNT HANDLE WRITING THIS LATER! and shut up I text you back sheepcat....anyways yea this is very poor -.- but oh well...like i said SORRY