Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Alexandreina...Pretty And Uncommon Name

Ella had dragged me out with her friend when she got home. Ella and Sara kept talking about the dance. I could careless but of course Ella being herself made me get a mask. She tried getting me into a tux but I refused. It was just some stupid dance its not like it was prom or anything so what was the point?

I didn't mind the mask it looked pretty cool to me...I groaned when she came in complaining that I didn't get a tux "Ella let.it.go I'm not wearing one there uncomfortable as hell!" I had to wear one before and no. Never again. Ever.....EEEEVVVVEEERRRRR.

I had thrown on a white shirt. Surprised since anything white I owned I usually doodled on. But not this one. I pulled on a eh slacks...Hate them... and converse. Looking at the time. This dance was stupid there was no point what so ever to it. Ella looked me over, she was a total freak for fashion sometimes. Surprised she didn't try to dress me up well besides today. She put the mask on.

I had taken out my lip ring just so no one would figure out who I was or if they were smart my hair would give it away.
It was weird not having it in my face like usual.I walked there since the school wasn't to far away. I was carrying the mask I didn't need anyone think I was some mass murder.

Only without my face covered people realized it was me. Once again attacked. One grabbed me from behind holding my arms back. I tried kicking but holy shit was I weak as hell. His sidekick punched me in the gut, I groaned and he got me in the jaw.

What did I do to deserve this? I had always been nice to everyone. Avoided those who didn't like me. Helped out when I could. I was always the good kid.

They let me go and I ran the rest of the way to the school. Rubbing my jaw slightly.

I walked in putting the mask on and looked around. Least it was dark I guess.God damn my jaw hurts. I was out of breath and tried to catch it. Yea wasn't working to well when I had the wind knocked out of me then I had to run the rest of the way.

The jocks and cheerleaders were easy to pick out. Brod shoulders and short slutty dresses. I roamed around in the shadows slightly. I stopped watching my ex best girl friend with the school player. Cant believe she gave up on me. She was the only friend I had left and she left in grade 8.

I looked down and someone caught my eye. She wasn't dressed like everyone else. She was dressed differently. Sorta like I do. Dress differently I mean.

"hey" I said politely. I sucked at starting conversations.
She looked sorta awkward when I started talking. I sighed in my head. Probably realizing who I was and she just wanted out of it.

"hello" She said quietly back with a accent. I smiled my fake smile at her trying not to be rude. "erm...would you like to dance?" I asked alittle quietly but she could still hear.

I was surprised and sorta happy she accepted my offer. I took her hand softly and gently and walked to a non-crowded spot.

"I'm Alexandreina" She said. Pretty and a uncommon name for once "I'm Mason" I smiled fakely again. Waiting for her to let go of my hand and walk away.

She didn't.I put my hand on her hip and took her other hand. I jumped slightly feeling a hand on my back and next thing I know I'm closer to her/ Basically chest to chest but still a few inch's apart.

I herd her chuckle. Hm.. I closed my eyes thinking when we started dancing. 'This ends tonight' I thought. 'I couldn't handle anymore abuse. Anymore bullying. Being alone. Just life. I wouldn't amount to anything like everyone said. I knew it would hurt Ella but...I just I can do it anymore.'

The song ended shortly after. I opened my eyes and let her go, since she probably wanted away from my and she only danced with me through pity or something along that line.

I looked down Little awkwardly "Ill leave you alone now" I said to her and walked away, Going back into the shadows so I stayed out of the way of everyone.

I kept glancing at the door. Tempted to leave now. I came here,danced with someone so I could leave couldn't I? Would they even let me? I wondered