Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Over Thinking

I just couldnt stand half the worlds popultaion let alone the slumbags where we we're parked. I just couldnt even imagine what they were even thi- alright I probably knew we all probably knew but still!

I narrowed my eyes at some of them. Hell they were freakin druggies,alcholics. You could tell! Seeing how their eyes were sunken in,the needle marks,brusies,mostly skin and bones. Fuck people are stupid.
~

As I waited I reached over and shook Ella's knee. Trying to wake the sleeping rock. She groaned trying to swat at me "Ella get up. I dont want to carry you again"

It took five minutes of bickering to get her fully awake. What did you expect? Your younger sibling to listen to the older one? Psht what planet are you from? She rubbed her eyes realizing we werent at home anymore. Witch made her ask a billion and one questions that I couldnt answer half of them

Finally shutting up Alex came and got us. We grabbed her stuff and I forced Ella to carry her own bag. I didnt feel like carrying it again...Pink and Purple...yea not my color.

She still had that look on her face though. Sighing quietly. I just wished she wouldve been out at her friends house it wouldve been eaiser without her here. But cant change that now. We wondered in, Ella staying close basically stuck to my hip.

She gasped and I had stayed infront of her, just so she wouldnt be sccared anymore then she was....By her friends I mean! Shes herd worse and Ive just happened to be around..No I wasnt easedropping but when their so damn loud I tend to hear things!

I ran a hand through my hair again, walking into the small room. I herd a small faint talking go one. Mostly blocking it out. My emotions were getting the best of me right now and I hated that. I was weak half the time.

Next thing I new I had someone grabbing onto my waist. I looked down at my younger sister. I didnt push her away or anything. I was much to close to do that to her, Ever since we were really younge we've been close. She acted older then she was half the time and she sure as hell knew more. I was just glad my parents hadnt gone after her, I would risk my life for anyone I cared about. I didnt care. My life didnt mean alot to me anyways.

Alex..." I snapped her out of her trace "come eat" I forced Ella to eat, I wasnt all the hungry. I usually never was but it didnt matter.

As soon as Alex said 'lets go' Ella was clinging to me again. Alright so that got annyoing and all but I wouldnt complain. I was still surprised she knew how to fight, I could yea we learnt in school a while ago but I never used it. It wasnt worth it when it came to my parents or the kids in the school. I got used to it and just let myself go through it.

We walked down it, Me beside Alex, Ella half behind me clinging to my arm. It was that erry silence no one wanted to be in. Not to mention a bit awkward. With silence like this I ended up over thinking....EVERYTHING. Literally. My head would be jumbled with all these cinarious,what if's ect.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh ignore the spelling errors....Harmony literally msg me like three times,facebook,tumblr and my phone so I wrote it just so she would shush even if its poor.... but whatever....AND I REALIZED I MAKE HIM SOUND ALL WHIMPY! >.>