Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

I Wouldnt Be So ***ed

I watched them hug her with so much love and passion. Hell I could cry right now. The guy made me wonder though, he seemed fimiler to me. I shrugged it off and watched Alex run. Sighing softly. Something was wrong again. I peeled Ella off me and went the way she went. "alexandreina?" I whispered and pushed the door open slightly.

I crouched beside her and wrapped my arms around her. Instantly her face was in my shoulder. I kissed her temple softly "Let it all out" I whispered as she cried harder.

I rubbed her back softly, trying not to think all that much. 'I long for what you have' the thought couldnt help but be burned in my brain..

I pulled her away gently after five minutes, just a few inches. I brush hair from her face "Hey" I whisper "are you going to tell me whats wrong? Im sure their worried about you now" I asked softly.

She just shook her head and burried her face back in my shoulder. I ran my fingers through her hair. Kissing the top of her head

"What did you mean?"

I herd her choke out inbetween sobs. I looked down "about?"
"what I have..?" She whispered after another sob.

I sighed softly "You have so many people that love you Alex, I really wish I had that...My parents dont even care that I live,I have no friends,no other family besides Ella. I really wish I had a family that cares...My brother took off when he was eighteen leaving me and Ella behind. I cant forgive him for that because at the time my parents were still going after me"

I stroaked her hair "I was never good enough for anyone,always a target for bullies" I felt myself tear up "My brother was an amazing guy and I dont know what happened. He just left. For all I know he could be dead...not that I care, he left me with them. I hated him for that. He couldve atleast taken Ella. I didnt like her knowing what my parents did. I was always and still am protective of her and I feel stupid for it but shes all Ive had since she's been born"

I really didnt know why I was telling her this. I guess venting got the best of me. "It scares me that shes going to leave me like my brother did or worse. Ive always had a bond with her,I pray it wont end like it did with my brothers....maybe if I had callen for help I wouldnt be so fucked...but obiously I wouldnt know" I muttered laying my head on her shoulder.

She was breathing hard from crying so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
its 11:22pm...im being distracted by tumblr and my friend on facebook....give me a break....and then Harmony sending me msgs to write a chapter..I WAS WRITING AS FAST AS I COULD WOMAN!