Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Living In A Fantasy World Where Nothing Could Hurts Him

I looked down after she got up and ran after him. I pulled myself up to streach my legs since they were going numb. I walked out to go find Ella to see what she was going because obviously Alex was gone right now.

I sighed softly, and wiped my eyes which had tears threatening to leak. I walked out of the bathroom after regaining feeling in my legs.

Looking around trying to find my own way around here I ended up hearing faint talking so I followed it slightly. Hearing it come from a closet I was honestly a little scared for a moment. I stood near it quietly, it sounded like Alex, hearing the just of everything.

"he loved me, and I said it..but I realized that I didnt mean it almost directly after"

"so you lied to him"

"yes" I herd her and felt myself tear up. I fell to fucking fast and once again I end up hurt. It literally felt like a knife was just thrusted into my stomach..I had to look down to see if it had acutally happened. No it didnt.

I herd all what Steven said and I couldnt handle it. I had tears welling up again. I was just used again. Having my damn emotions toyed with!

I walked away when I herd 'if you want me to stop' I was sick of this happening to me. I pushed open the door and walked out not caring about Ella anymore. People were around, she was safe. I let a few tears fall. Wanting to scream out in frustration,anger and pain.

Shouldve known....SHOULDVE FUCKING KNOWN!! I screamed at myself and cussed at myself inside my head "Im such a fucking idiot" I muttered to myself sliding down the wall after walking down the hallway and hugging my knees. Why would I think someone other then Ella would love me? Why?! I pulled my jacket off and scratched at the closed and healing cuts.

Ripping my flesh back open till blood started appering. It felt so good, but I knew it wouldnt last long which would lead me to crave more. The monster in my head wanting to see more blood show up, to see me bleed out then escape to someone elses mind once the deed is done and ruin their lives.

I rubbed my face,letting the pain in my arms over take me. I had tears streaming down my face again. I pulled at my hair slightly "Fucking idiot" I growled at myself then a muffled sob come from my mouth. I bit my lip. Holding back anymore that wanted to come out.

I was ruined,fucked,destroyed,worthless....all those words everyones ever said to me came back slapping me in the face like a ton of bricks. I was all that come to think of it. What could I do besides fuck everything up.

I scratched a little more at my arm. The pain fadding slowly and I didnt want it to. I just wanted to feel something! I didnt care what it was. I was filled with so much anger...pain...heart ache....

I stared at my arm, a razor wouldve done so much more damange...so much more pain right now...But I knew it was in my bag...back in the room.....where they were.....

~third person P.O.V~

The girl he told things he's never told anyone else. The girl he trusted! He, let more tears fall. He didnt want to be here anymore. He would rather be at home...hiding in his room, by himself. Ignoring the whole world around him and reality. Living in his own fantasy world where nothing could hurt him like reality did to him.....
♠ ♠ ♠
So Im REALLY proud of this chapter.....so hes going a bit crazy at this point BUT COME ON DO YOU BLAME THE GUY?!

~Note:I DO NOT ENCOURAGE SELF HARM IN ANY WAY! that monster will take over youre head and you'll lose control...Please if you are having problems with those thoughts please talk to someone! coming from one herself dont let it take over your mind and body....if you think about it...Take your clothes off...no im serious....stand infront of a mirror...look at your body, then imagine yourself with ugly scars and cuts all over your arms,stomach,shoulders,legs,thighs,wrists,throat....Then look at your untouched skin......What do you want to do? Hiding under fabric trying not to get caught with those scars and cuts? or do you want to be able to wear a dress one day.....t-shirts....shorts....skirts....bathing suits...please dont do it...Imgine what your kids would think..they would think that its alright to destroy themselves....Think....please.....please!~