Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

All I Ask Of You

I glared at her. I was pissed out of my mind. Upset. Pained. I didnt care anymore. She had him and she seemed to enjoy it.

Storming to find Ella. I had my jacket on so no one would see my arms. I pulled Ella away and into the bathroom. Giving her a tight hug. Whispering 'I love you' to her. She freaked as soon as it came from my lips

"What?! wh-whats going on Mason!" she squirmed in my arms

"Im leaving I-I cant stay around here and I cant take you with me. You'll be safer here so please stay....PLEASE! I dont want you hurt" I basically begged her.

"tell me what happened then!" I shook my head "No Ella I cant im sorry just please listen and trust me...Ill come back. I wont abondon you like what happened before. I promise" I kissed her forehead and sighed

"Im sorry Ella I just..I cant..I feel like im being stabbed right now and I just cant stay around here..."

She clung onto me "please dont!" I held her prying her off me and looking at her "Ella please..."

I searched through my jacket pocket and took out my necklace that Ive kept around for as long as I could remember. I put it around her neck "I promise Ill be back....and If I dont then ruin that necklace" Her eyes we're wide with tears in them, she knew it ment alot to me.

I kissed her forehead again muttering a 'I love you' again and went and grabbed my bag and guitar case. I walked out and sighed. I felt like my brother. Like I was abandoning her now. I felt like I was running from everything, running from her, from Alex....I just felt like I had to. Nothing was working out for me right now.

Pawing at my eyes and groaning. I walked down the hallway, running my hand through my hair. "fucking done" I muttered and sniffled.

I herd the arguing but ignored it and bung on the door. Only to have it open by..yep you guess it the ass Steven...who still seemed fimiler to me. I looked past him at Alex

"The only damn thing I ask of you is that you keep her safe" I growled ignoring the death glare I got from the guy infront of me "and if you cant then send her somewhere that they can" My eyes showed the anger,pain and my broken soul.

I didnt care. She could cry all she wanted. I know I sound like a heartless asshole but Im done being toyed with. Its not fun nor is it entertaining....to find out I basically spilled my guts to her then she lies and does this! Yea Im beyond pissed.

"Do NOT let her come after me" I growled and started walking away back down the hall. Still feeling like I was being stabbed. I could fell some blood slid down my arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short yea but its like 2:30am here in Canada...and im tired but I HAD to write more..cause like I like this right now ^-^