Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

My Dear Brother

A growl was in the back of my throat. Hell he shouldve just thrusted the knife into my throat and finished it. My fists were clenched as he pinned me down.

""Who the fuck do you think you are?! You've got what you want! You've got the lying little bitch, what more could you possibly want?!" I yelled at himm

"What the fuck did you just say?!" he screamed abck at me and I was pinned down feeling the blade of the object against the flesh of my skin. "She WAS the best thing that ever happened to me! but obiously everything they said was right about me because im not good enough!" I growled at him.

I didnt know why the fuck she was even stopping him. Honestly I didnt want her to. The pain hurt and I wanted it to end. I shouldve done it that night! I wouldnt be in this mess nor would I be hurt worse then I was before.

I laughed "Just go ahead and do it" I wasnt in fear, "I dont care" I wanted to growl for her getting him off me. He wouldve saved me a job to be done..I looked at him again. Holy shit.Now I know why he looks so damn fimiler to me

I pull myself up and roll my eyes. Seeing it for myself hurt me even more but Ive already lost her. Why should I care?

I caught her gaze, her 'im so sorry' was fake. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Turning around and walking away.

"pretty sad you almost killed your little brother after YEARS of not seeing him....Didnt know you grew a haterd for me when you took off dear brother!"

I called over my shoulder. I didnt bother to stop walking "You know when you change your looks...might want to put in some contacts Steven" I spat his name out. Cold haterd from myself to him.

"maybe you should tell her the truth because obviously your not...Ryan" I glanced over my shoulder he had stopped walking

"dont fucking abondan her again or you wont live to see another day...thats not a threat...thats a promise"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its not very long but I just woke up and HAD to write this fast because AHH I WANTED IT POSTED!!