Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Don't Talk About It!

I stopped as I heard Mason.

We were supposed to forget these types of things.

I shake with, well, anger, and bolt at Mason, knocking him over just like Steven had.

"Don't bring that up!" I scream. I know about the secret little life that Steven had... But Mason can't know about that.

"Why should I listen to you?!" Mason yells, trying to throw me off.

"You shouldn't!" I screech back, feeling hands on my shoulder that are trying to pull me off of him. "I fucked everything up, just like I always do! And I'm not going to tell you that you should forgive me because you shouldn't! But I'm sorry! Just don't talk about that, okay?!"

He looks like he's about to give me a smart ass comment.

As soon as he opens his mouth, Steven manages to bind my hands.

"Let go of me, Steven," I growl.

"Don't call him Steven! That's not his real name!" Mason growls.

Steven looks down at him. "That's not who I am anymore." His voice is in the menacing tone again.

I let him pull me away from Mason. "I'm sorry! I didn't want to do any of this, and it's not my choice on what I ruin!"

Steven holds me to his chest again. "Mason, you have no idea why I had to leave... And you have no idea how much the smallest thing she does wrong eats at her."

Before Mason can piss him off further, he hurriedly rushes me towards the room we had been in before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama :3