Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

The Only Thing I Had Left..Gone.

She knew!? She fucking knew! and Me sitting there not knowing where he had gone or if hes still alive. It pissed me off. "No I dont because you FUCKING LEFT ME AND ELLA WITH THEM! Have a good fucking life. Im done" I yelled after him and stormed out after pulling myself off the ground. Him leaving ate at me! I blamed myself for everything! For him leaving, for me being a disgrace! EVERYTHING

Shaking my head and pushing those stupid tears away. I wasnt going to cry for him! As much as I wanted to I wasnt! Hes not worth it. He left me and Ella to fend for ourselves!

I start running, or trying to run from my thoughts. Myself. I dont get very far though. Having end up running into a couple of drunks. Here it comes again. They started taunting me and I kept trying to get away.

Nope, I just ended up on the ground physically hurt to match my emotional hurt.

A nice fist to my jaw,elbow to my ribs, kick to the side and punch into my stomach. I knew my lip was bleeding and my ribs screamed at me everytime I took a breath. I didnt care. I didnt care about anything anymore.

My guitar case had ended up down an alley and I hurt that wood cracking. It was done. The only thing I had left was gone now to.

I stumbled into the alley and slid down the wall. Closing my eyes tightly and tears running down my cheeks now. I reached over and gripped abit of the guitar case and pulled it over. Opening it. Yea its done. I pulled the guitar pick out and then

I started feeling light headed. I slumbed against the wall. Closing my eyes. Tears still leaking though. All I am is a useless soul. A fucked up person no one can love. A nothing, never going to find someone. Ill always be lied to, played with,hurt. I would NEVER be able to find someone that will truely be there, truely have feelings.

I hit my head a couple of times on the stone wall. Trying to get the thoughts out. I cried quietly. I shouldve gave up that night. Why couldnt I?

~********'s POV~

I groaned, the damn boss always leave me to lock up, I hated this one part of town. Always creeps at this time and I always had to stick around for five minutes to lock the doors,windows everything. I was going to end up be raped or something one of these days because of him

Asshole.

I walked down the street,my hood over my head. Trying to avoid any drunks,druggies or slumbags. Turning down a street.I ran into the worst. Quickly backing up and running for it.

"Hey sweetie come back!" you could hear the slurr's of their voices. I kept running, hearing their 'thuds' of footsteps.

One grabbed me around the waist. I screamed and started thrassing "let me go!!" I kicked and screamed. I tried my best to get out of his grip. It wasnt working and I could feel and hear my heart pounding against my chest.

"Leave her alone" I herd a another voice. I glanced up from my hair which was in my face. "why should we?" The guy holding me said, close to my ear and breathing on my neck. I cowarded and shivered. The alchoal smell was disgusting

The guys bickered and I could hear two going after the other guy. I prayed he wouldnt be knocked out. I kept kicking trying to get the guy holding me in the shin or groin so he would let go of me.

I landed on the ground. Putting my arms infront of me to brace myself. I rolled on my back and got my vision back from being hazy.

The guy was infront of me was offering me a hand to be helped up. I took it, standing up abit unsteady "thank you so much" I thanked him "Its fine,guys like that disgust me...go before more come after you" He let my hand go and started walking away.

The way he walked he looked broken, hurt-in more then one way-. I bit my lip and started walking. Pulling my hood up again and rubbing my hip where a bruise was probably forming
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a slightly longer chapter :D But NEW CHARACTER!!!! >:) and I had to throw in Drama of my own :) Oh and Harmony. YOU DIPWAD! YOU MADE HIM SO HEARTLESS! HE DOESNT EVEN CARE FOR HIS OWN BROTHER?!?! Jeez.........thats depressing