Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Let's Forget It

Mason ran out, and I knew immediately that he could be killed by, well, anything.

"Steven, why didn't you try to stop him?" I ask when we're back in the room.

He closes his eyes and balls his fists. "Because it hurts to look at him. I know that I hurt him by leaving, but... Lex, you know I had to. But it's killing me," he whispers. For the first time in a long time, he drops onto his knees.

I drop down with him and hold him tightly, kissing his nose and shaking my head.

"It's not too late, but it could be soon. We'll have to find him."

He looks at me, his eyes full of every emotion I can imagine. He holds his hand out to me, inviting me into his head.

Can you just let me be with you for a little but before he comes between us again? is on the forefront of his mind. The rest is... A mixture of anger, hate, sadness, lust... It's crazy.

I nod, pushing back more tears.

I stand and lock the door, seeing that he's now right behind me again.

"Thank you," he whispers, cupping my face and kissing me deeply. All thought of Mason, the boy we've destroyed, is gone.

The kiss escalates slowly, our hands spanning to "forbidden territory".

His hands slide up my shirt and I pull at his, letting the kiss break to get it off.

A lot has changed since last time. He's more muscular, he's got a tattoo on his chest, and there's a scar in his stomach.

"I missed you," he whispers, holding onto me roughly.

I wrap my fingers in his hair and whimper into his ear playfully, and then I whisper, "I missed you more."

"How do you know exactly what drives me nuts?" he growls, gripping the waist of my jeans.

"We've done this before, baby," I whisper, gnawing on his ear.

He laughs and I feel my jeans slide down and drop to the ground, stepping out of them.

I smile and give him that whole innocent look.

"Stop it, or I'll make sure you get punished!" he whispers into my ear. I chuckle and wrap my hands in his hair.

My heart pounds as his mind goes blank, as does mine.

My legs are wrapped around his waist, and I'm brought to the bed, laid on my back.

"Pants, off," I whisper.

"After you lose the shirt," he mutters, tugging on it and biting my ear lightly

I smirk and pull it off, and then his pants are gone.

He kisses me aggressively and undoes my bra, pulling off my panties with his teeth. I grab the waistband of his underwear, yanking them off.

We have a... Complex relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O Poor Mason!