Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Atleast You Have Some Defense

~Mason's P.O.V~
I kept my head down,hands shoved in my jacket pocket. I dont honestly know why but I had to help her. I didnt like standing around while something like that happened.

"hey wait" A faint voice said. I turned around seeing the girl whom I had just stood up for. I looked at her as she hurried to catch up to me "are you ok? You dont seem like it" I shrug lightly. I wasnt going to spill my guts to someone else like I had done before and now regretted.

"whats wrong?" I had stared walking again and she was following beside me "in pain,heartbroken" I shrugged again "nothing new" I could feel her gaze burning a hole inside me "its like a knife as been thrusted into my stomach then stabbed into my heart" I explained that part.

She nodded slightly "yeah, I know how that feels" I herd her mutter. "I dont exactly know where we're going" I glanced her, she let out a small giggle. I cracked a small smile. Then sighed, "Come on we can go to the park.." I nodded slightly and followed her.

~~~~

I sat down on the bench keeping my hands in my pocket. Hell they probably had dried blood on them by now. "so....Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, looking over at me. I shook my head "Well Im Scarlett...Or Scar" "Mason" I glanced up.

"Your pretty easy to read Mason" I gave her a questionable look "I mean its clear to see that your broken" I looked down "its that noticeable?" I muttered not meaning for her to hear "yea it is" She rubbed my back slightly. I didnt push her off. Like I said I didnt care "I wont force you to talk about it but just letting you know I can always listen" I nodded again

"I dislike this world" I said "Alot of people do, including me. Its gone down the drain" I nodded "its fucked....."

~Scarlett's POV~

I looked at him, he was serioulsy broken and looked like he was in emotional pain. I felt bad for the guy. I leaned over and hugged him hesitantly.Not wanting to come off as a freak or whore or whatever.

I was surprised when I felt his arms go around me, It was just a friendly hug, nothing more nothing less. "why are you talking to me?" He whispered in my ear. I shrugged "because you saved me from whatever those guys were going to do" I admitted "And I cant thank you enough for that"

"it was nothing," I pulled away and sat back "still....It wouldve been my bosses fault that, that wouldve happened if you werent there. He always makes me work late then lock up. Its like he wanted something to happen to me"

I hugged myself "its scary and half the time I dont even see it coming so I cant do anything about it. My gaurd is down so often" Now it was Mason's turn to rub my back "its alright, I know that probably means nothing but carry a pocket knife or something. Even if you can get in serious trouble atleast you have some defense against them"
♠ ♠ ♠
finally found some idea :D and awe Mason!