Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

1,2 Freddy's Coming For You!

I smiled alittle more. "your like a hyper five year old you know that?" She was bouncing around as I laughed. Just watching her "one that just got on a suger high, you sure you didnt smoke anything?

"if I smoked something do you honestly think I wouldnt offer you any? just to get your mind off everything" I shrugged "hmm...touche" I ran a hand through my hair again. "Oh just come up no ones around its not like your 'rep' will be broken" I rolled my eyes and climbed up.

"The place seriously reminds me of Nightmare On Elm Street...just the song like...Someones going to pop out and start singing" I grinned at her "1,2.Freddy's Coming for You!" I continued to grin, saying it creepy.

"3,4,Better Lock Your Door!" I took a step to her "5,6.Grab Your Crucifix!" I took another step "7,8.Better Stay Up Late!" I closed the space between us "Nine,Ten.Never.Sleep Again!" I said in a really creepy tone smirking evily at her.

I tickled her just for the hell of it. She started laughing trying to push me away "No!" My mind was completely off all my pain and emotions.

"S-stop!" she begged "No you shall not tell me to stop!" I grinned.

After five minutes I let her go. Sitting down swinging my legs. Smirking as I watched her regain her breath "that was NOT funny" She said trying to hid a smile "uh yea it was kinda because you totally didnt see it coming" I looked at her

"fine then" She pushed me off and laughed. I put my arms out and braced myself. Landing on the ground. I groaned "alright I deserved that" I laughed and rolled onto my back atleast it was like...woodchips so it wasnt hard grass. But I had wood chips poking me

"OW THESE THINGS HURT!" and she laughed harder holding herself up for support. Atleast we both had our minds off everything now/

"thats what you get for tickling me ass!" She jumped down
"Oh come on it wasnt that bad!" "yes it was!" "no it wasnt!"

We continued to bicker like siblings until she gave in "I never lose" I winked playfully at her. "Oh shut up your stubborn, im stubborn we dont mix well" She said with a smirk. I sat up and brushed myself off.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its shitty...HARMONY STOLE MY IDEA SOME HOW!! NOT KIDDING THAT IDEA BOUT SCAR WAS MY IDEA AND SHE SOME HOW RAN INTO MY MIND AND GOT IT!!! O.e -.-' so now im running low on ideas...THANKS!