Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

It's Ella

"I'm going to find Mason," I say as they take Ella into some odd room to work on her.

"You're not going alone!" Steven says, grabbing my hand.

"You have to stay with Ella. I'll bring a gun and I'll be fine. Just stay with her," I say, kissing his cheek and walking back to the room I was stay in. I grab my gun and holster, taking a deep breath and running outside.

Mason couldn't have gone far.

I run through the streets, looking for signs of the boy. I find a smashed guitar and some blood. Great...

"Mason?" I call.

Nothing.

I keep going and eventually hear giggling and talking. One voice is Mason's.

I walk over and say, "Mason."

He stops laughing and messing around with the girl, glaring over at me. He starts to get up, like he's going to leave.

"It's Ella," I say, my voice almost breaking.

His eyes get big. "What did you do to her?"

I clench my fist and say, "I didn't do anything. She jumped from the fifth floor window. Because you left."

"I'm coming. Scar, will you come with me?" He looks down at the girl.

I clench my teeth and growl, "She's not allowed near the base. They'll take here down."

"Why? Because you're suddenly jealous?" he barks.

"No, because she's the enemy. She's killed our men before," I say, my hand ready at the gun.

"Oh, so you're one of those little Equinox Alliance bitches? What, are you protecting a little princess who doesn't know how to fend for herself?" says the girl, Scarlet.

I grab my gun and point it at her. "No. I'm defending me. Look, Mason, if you want to come see your sister, come. Just leave her."
♠ ♠ ♠
:O