Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Please Dont Leave To Punish Me....

I narrowed my eyes and moved in front of her. I didnt care about weather or not she was on the different team or not. I turned my back to Alex. "I have to go...Im sorry, She's all I have" I mumbled to Scar, "ill catch up with you again sometime"

Scar's facial expression changed when she looked at me. It softed a bit "I understand, dont hurt yourself, or ill drag you back here and push you off again" She teased and I chuckled softly. She turned around shooting Alex a glare and walked away.

"Dont you dare shoot at her" I growled at Alex narrowing my eyes again."I dont care who she is...dont.you.dare" I started walking again heading back to the place again.

I walked with her inside. My heart clenching more. I wouldnt forgive myself for this.I didnt let Alex say a word to me. Not caring what she said anymore. "what room is she in?" I glanced over at her,

She led me to the room. I narrowed my eyes at Steven who was by the bed where Ella laid. I glared at him "get out" I growled, wondering if Ella had figured it out.. Probably not considering she wasnt really attached to him as she is with me.

He looked at me, I ignored any look he gave me waiting by the door for him to leave. I didnt care if we were blood related. He left. He was no longer a brother to me. He took Alex. He took my trust when he left.

He can go screw himself honestly. He went to say something but I ignored him. Shutting the door after they were out.

I walked over hesitantly to the unconcious Ella. I closed my eyes and held back tears. I sat down beside her. Sniffling. "Im so sorry Ella" I whispered shaking my head. Guilt now nawing on my stomach.

I moved a strand of hair that was in her face and kissed her forehead. Sighing softly "Im sorry" I tear slipped out. She looked more helpless then anything. I rubbed her cheek softly,

I laid my head down, crying softly. I felt horriable. "please dont leave to punish me for leaving you....please" I whispered to her "Your all I have" She didnt move or anything. I just wanted her to do something but I was doubting it.

I just really wanted someone to be with me and hug me...Thats what I needed...A hug

I just prayed she would keep breathing and her heart would keep beating. I couldnt lose her.
♠ ♠ ♠
not the longest but its 12:30am -.-