Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Even Animals Hate Me

I knew I was acting like a complete dick but honestly what was the point in being nice towards those who end up hurting me or leaving me, and that's exactly what she did.

I stared after her. Not knowing if I should be nice and go after her or walk away. Well I didn't even have a chance for both. They found me "Hey look its the emo faggot!" I herd them yell. I sighed looking down ready for a hit,punch and shove into the wall.

I didn't look up to see if she had herd or noticed or not. I could honestly careless about some girl I had just met. I felt the shove and caught myself before I slammed my face into the wall.

"Gonna talk ya mute freak?!" He yelled at me grabbing my hair and yanking me back. I landed on my tail bone with a yelp. I kicked him in the balls and pulled myself up. Running out of the hall into the night.

I started walking when I was far enough and knowing they hadn't followed. I sighed, least the mask didn't cost that much since I had left it in the hall. I ran a hand through my hair.

'I fucking hate this damned place!' I looked both way before cutting across the rode to the forest. I got far enough and screamed in frustration then reached into my pocket pulling out that sharp little metal piece.

Toying around with it between my fingers. I leaned against a tree and slid down it. A few tears escaped out from my eyes. She was right though..It would probably crush Ella, but she could get over it. She had the love and support from everyone. I wouldn't be missed.

I placed it to my wrist. Slowly sliding it across. Watching as it went from white to red in a matter of seconds. I teared up and just continued doing it. Giving each wound a reason.

One for being a disgrace, one for not being enough for anything, one for being a complete freak and so on... At least 5 for being born. I cried silently. Wiping my eyes with the back of my hand that wasn't covered in blood. I watched it run down my hand into the dirt.

I sniffled and hummed alittle. Closing my eyes wanting to bleed out. Die peacefully I guess. Everyone was to afraid to come into this forest. I didn't care. I wasn't afraid of death, someone else should get my soul.

A newborn,someone who has survived a disease and is starting to live again. Anyone but me.
I held the blade in my hand, not caring how it dug into my palm. I kept humming I then felt eyes on me.

Slowly and hesitantly I opened my dull eyes. Looking around. Nothing. Until I saw a shine of eyes in the bush "I wont hurt you" I mumbled swallowing hard at what it was.

It hesitantly walked out. Wolf huh. It came over to me and sniffed my non-bloody arm. It tilted his head looking at me then my other arm. He sniffed it then back away Little.

"Even animals leave me...." I sighed "Interesting" I whispered. It seemed to understand psht it was a animal of course it understood me. It walked back over. Licking my cheek. A twig snapped and its ears twitched. I didn't flinch or move.

The wolf looked around then laid next to me. I hesitantly put my hand on its back. It glanced at me then looked around again. I closed my eyes, my vision getting Little blurry. I dug the razor into my palm causing more blood to come out.

I felt it slid between my fingers. I eventually passed out from blood lose. No one would find me, It wouldn't matter anyways.
That wolf didn't leave my side though.