Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

What Happened To The Brother I Looked Up To?

I rubbed my forehead, sighing softly. Why wouldnt she wake up? Whyd it have to be her? I just...I still dont understand. I dont want her hurt, let alone looking this helpless. It pains me to see her like this.

I tried blocking out the two unwanted guests in the room. I rubbed my shoulder trying to get it to stop throbbing. Its not like im important enough to be asked if I were alright. I couldnt say anything. Well I couldve but my luck I wouldve said alot of pretty nasty words to the both of them since their my least favorite people right now. It hurt though. Keeping my teeth and fists clenched

Glaring at the floor, I couldnt stand looking at them. The two people that had ment alot to me. Not anymore. Its gone back to Ella being the one that ment alot to me...Not that she hadnt ment alot to me before. She`s always have. Out of the corner of my eye she crouched down. Great. Guess she couldnt see what damaged dick face did from far away.

I was acutally not surprised she did that. She was that kind of person sometimes but it wouldnt fly with me. I winced mainly from my shoulder and shrugged her arms off. I looked up, "you done now?" I growled not caring if Steven was glaring at me. He could go screw himself for all I cared

It did kinda hurt....to push her away...."god damn it, she doesnt like you!" I screamed at myself in my head, I was to stubborn to believe that. Its just....Im sick of it. "come on, lets go" I herd Steven say to Alex "leave him alone" I shook my head slightly staring at the ground, His voice was soft and not harsh, the way he used to talk to be before he went.

|I coward back trying to get away from the fourth graders. They had a thing with picking on me for something I didnt know. Always calling me names or saying how everything I did was stupid. I could never stand up for myself. I just didnt know how to really. So I didnt bother.

They cornered me one day at recess. Taunting me and saying things about my hair or clothes or anything they could really. Tears prickled my eyes "oh dont be a pansy and start crying!" one of them said, I shook my head "im not crying!" I yelled back at them "leave me alone" I squeaked and tried to get past them as they laughed. I knew I wouldnt get past them considering I was a short kid.

"Hey!" a voice yelled over and you herd the foot steps. I looked up my vision alittle blurry "leave him alone! He`s younger then you get a life!" My older brother had seen what was going on and came to stop it before anything worse happened.

The boys scampered off afriad of the fifth grader. Ive always been short I wasnt average third graders height,I was alittle short my brothers always towered over me.

He crouched down a soft smile plastered on his lips "are you alright Mason? Did any of them hurt you?" He asked softly with concern in his voice. I shook my head swallowing hard.

I cleared the space between us,wrapping my small arms around him. A few tears had escaped my eyes. I held onto him tightly. He was the only person I looked up to when I was little. He was literally my hero. My school work showed it to. He would always be doing something good, always helping. He was one of the rewarded students. I was just the quiet one. Keeping to myself alot even at that age.

"come on, you can come play with me and my friedns" He said softly and smiled pulling me off him and wiping my cheeks of the stray tears. I smiled a childish smile "okay" I followed behind him as we went to his group of friends|

I shook my head slightly and wiped the few tears that escaped quickly hoping no one saw.. I sniffled and bit my lip again.
What happened to him? He used to be such a nice guy and now.....what happened to the brother I looked up to? Who I WANTED to be. I rubbed my eyes trying to keep from more tears escaping.....

I glanced up at Ella. My heart sinking even more. I was starting to doubt everything now....I would be alone again.....A empty pit would be in my stomach and if she left.....I would have to be locked up so I didnt take my own life........I did a silent pray again, she was worth going into a reglious state
♠ ♠ ♠
not that Im against reglion or anything Im just...not relgious or anything like that......anyways well sorry this took like forever to write....school and writers block have been keeping me from it....But im pretty proud of it, sorry if its shitty though......Slightly tired right now lol...that part with him as a kid that was a flash back..I DONT KNOW HOW TO LIKE CHANGE THE FONT ON ONE PART OF WRITING.............im lame alright....so yea HARMONY TAKE IT AWAY!!!