Status: An idea I've had for a while now. Please give me feedback :)

If You Dare

Time To Find A New One

I just wanted to go. Thats all I wanted and all I asked for. I just I didnt want to be here anymore. I was tried of the abuise,lonelyness and jealously

You know that voice in your head. Saying hateful things to you? Thats all I ever herd my whole life.
How I wasnt good enough,short enough. How i would never amount to anything or how i wouldnt get into collage and I would be living on the streets. Or how I was a sin, how I was just another loser and so on.

I hoped that would be the last day on Earth. I hoped when I was gone they would all feel guilty. But I highly doubted they would...I hated being so...helpless but if I dont be helpless they would pick on me worse

I was in a dark abysas. Hoping HOPING I was dead.

That wolf...I didnt understand it. Did someone tame it? because they dont normally do that. They would usually attack if I were on their ground.
I know far to much about wolves.
~~~~

I slowly regained cousiness. I opened my eyes,my vision still blurry and fuzzy. I herd voices but all I herd was mumbling. I wasnt dead....My hopes werent reached.

I sighed rubbed my face,ignoring the shooting pain my arm caused me along with my palm. It was bandaged. I removed my hands and propped myself up on my elbows.

Awesome I was kidnapped just god damn awesome. Adds more experiances in my life. I laid back down. Patting my jeans pocket. It wasnt there. For fuck sakes. I lost another one, now I have to go and find a new one around my house; and if your wondering yea Im talking to myself about getting another blade because im just damn mental.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short O.e