Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

It's Not Worth Living For Anything

You know…You lose EVERYTHING you've ever done when you lose someone you love.

Yes, I loved her, she was like my sister. I lost everything that day.

He killed her, she couldn't get away from him. I blame myself, I promised her that we would run away to somewhere away from him and explore…We'd even saved enough money, but I wanted to stay for another week and that's the week she died…

He rots in a jail cell now and I hope he dies for what he did. I don't even know what's worth living for anymore. NOTHING! that's it NOTHING!

I already do nothing. I sit in my room and cry on my bed, with a razor hiding. Yeah, I cut, but I'm trying to stop but…I can't and I don't care. I WANT to die and be with her, I don't CARE ANYMORE! It's not like anyone loves me, my parents act like I'm a peice of shit! I don't have friends and if I did, I wouldn't trust them. I've dated, but it's all ended in heart break. No one likes me I know that. I'm the "loser emo cutter freak" that gets shoved and pushed around by everyone.

I could run away and my parents wouldn't care, they didnt even see if I was alright when Sara died. After that, I dipped into my money and changed EVERYTHING about me. I bleached my hair and put green and blue in it. I got a tattoo on my back and a wolf on my upper arm for Sara because she loved wolves… I miss her.

The only thing keeping me alive right now is music. I've been listening to Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, and Hollywood Undead a lot latley. There songs speak to me and basically keeping me alive...