Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Please Dont Tell.

I felt arms around me stopping me from moving or getting up, I went wide eyed 'THIS IS NOT HELPING MY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!' One side of my mind was screaming yet my fan girl was screaming "OH MY FUCKING GOD ANDY BIERSACK HAS HIS ARMS AROUND ME!!!!!" I froze. Chevy growled a little loader, I knew he wouldnt bite…hopefully.

"Please dont ignore me" Andy said into my ear, His breath on my neck sent a shiver down my spine. I bit my tounge and prayed someone else would come in but that would also be awkward but not as awkward as this. "please dont….."

I dont want another love interest…. let alone 3! I felt chevy try to crawl in between us…What is it with these dudes and death grip! First Jake and now Andy?!?!?!?!?!!? I tried getting out of his grasp..like i said DEATH GRIP! I hate being held, it reminds me of my parents never doing that to me when I was little or ever and because I had a cut on my stomach that hasnt fully healed yet…..

"Andy I wont ignore you if you let go of me right now!" I said slowly and quitly trying not to cry "will you forgive me?" I nodded. My tears where at the edge's of my eyes. He let go of me slowly. I pulled away from him wiping the tears that managed to escape.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, there was worry in his eye. I shook my head adn put a hand over the cut making sure it wasnt bleeding. Luckly no it wasnt because I was wearing white. He looked at me. "Im not pregnant!!" I told her panicy "then whats wrong with your sto- you dont cut do you?" I looked down.
"Emma" He took ahold of my arms and pulled me close to him and slid my shirt up that was up above my belly button where the cut was. I swallowed hard. "Please dont tell Ashley!, I told him I stopped, PLEASE!"
He dragged me to the washroom to wash it out. I kept flinching everytime her touched the cut. He eventually had to pin me against the wall to get me to stop flinching and moving. When Andy finished he went to leave. I hugged him,crying and clenching his shirt